Review Highlights
You can't go wrong with Vagabond!

My husband and I booked the 11 Day Ireland Driftwood tour that covered the entire Island in a... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
spocklover
Definitely recommend

Best tour of my life❤️❤️🇮🇪 I fell in love with Ireland and it is all because of the beautiful... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Mlajpop
via mobile

All reviews small group tour off the beaten path day tour northern ireland vagabond tour world tour blarney castle amazing tour beautiful country giants causeway an adventure great stories sea kayaking irish culture lunch and dinner guide sean driftwood
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2019

Wow, what a trip! Before taking the trip, we were skeptical about changing hotels each night but the way the trip was structured, it was not a problem or inconvenience at all. In fact, everything was timed perfectly. Mark Doherty was the key component to making this a trip of a lifetime for us. His love and knowledge of Ireland is amazing and his enthusiasm is infectious. I highly recommend this trip.

1  Thank RCJEM
vagaboss, Owner at Vagabond Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2019

Hell RCJEM, thank you for your review, this is so great to hear. We do try and show you a good bit of Ireland at a relaxed pace, this is great to hear that you felt this was the case. Mark is a top notch tour guide for sure! Rob Rankin, Owner.

Reviewed 5 June 2019

My wife and I recently finished an 11 day tour of Ireland with Vagabond Tours. I can't say enough about this experience. Our tour guide/driver: Mark Doherty was incredible. His knowledg of the history, geography, geology, music and literature of his country was inspiring. We should all be so well versed regarding our home countries. Mark took us to all the highlights of Ireland plus many more sights off the beaten path. He provided us with poetry, songs, stories and great advise regarding shopping, restaurants and pubs. If you have the chance, take a tour with Vagabond and ask for Mark's tour. Happy Days!

1  Thank Kevin2818

Hello Kevin2818, thank you for your 5* review of your 11 Day Driftwood Tour, sounds like it ticked all the boxes and a few more! We are very lucky to have Mark on our VagaGuide Team, he is super. We love showing everyone our Ireland and the off the beaten track corners where only our little vehicles can roam! Kind regards, Rob Rankin.

Reviewed 4 June 2019

I am not sure I can put into words how amazing this trip was. My wife and I travel extensively and it was the best trip we had ever taken. We hiked, cycled, traveled by boat to the Skellig Islands, and absorbed all we could of the Irish culture. The accommodations, food, and each day's activities were all top-notch. Our guide, Michael, was amazing! He spent time to get to know everyone of us on our tour, and he made certain we all had a wonderful time. His knowledge, story-telling, and recommendations thoroughly enhanced our tour. Not only that, my wife and I had to end our tour one day early. While my wife and I had lunch in Galway, Michael went and bought our train tickets, came back and picked us up, drove us back to the train station and walked us in to make sure we were on the right train to take us back to Dublin to catch our plane. He is a true asset to Vagabond, and we were so fortunate to have him as our guide on our trip. Vagabond, thank you for a trip of a lifetime!

Date of experience: May 2019
vagaboss, Owner at Vagabond Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2019

Hello Dave, thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5* review. We are so happy to hear you had an incredible Vagabond experience. It sounds like to did it all - which is what we love to hear and see! Michael is super and a great asset to our team. We hope to see you again one day in the future. Kind regards, Rob Rankin, Owner.

Reviewed 2 June 2019

This is the first time on a group tour and it will not be my last. I loved not having to plan anything but maybe figuring out what/where to go for dinner/and lunch. Our guide was fantastic. The countryside is just lovely. A couple of times I did feel a little rushed especially visiting the blarney castle(this was our long day and we had to get towards the hotel) but the overall experience was very positive. The day spent exploring Dingle was a welcome rest day.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank djkaitz
vagaboss, Owner at Vagabond Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2019

Hello djkaitz, thank you for your 5* review, taking a small group tour certainly allows you to kick back and take it all in. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed the experience. We will take on board your comments regarding Blarney Castle also. Kindest regards, Rob Rankin, Owner.

Reviewed 1 June 2019

We had a great tour of the country. The group was only 13 people and it was fun getting to know everyone. Hotels were wonderful, small and very charming. Our tour guide, Ed did a great job. She was knowledgable and made sure we had everything we needed. One of the best parts was a free day in Dingle. It was nice to have time to chill, do something on your own, etc. I would highly recommend this trip.

Date of experience: May 2019
vagaboss, Owner at Vagabond Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2019

Hello Gnirps-123, thank you for the 5* recommendation. Dingle is a super spot to spend the day chilling, with lots of great options to eat, drink, walk about or take in an activity! We try and use small, family owned hotels with lots of charm, sounds like you really enjoyed them too. Thank you, Rob Rankin, Owner.