“top quality food”

Relish Greystones
Ranked #33 of 38 Restaurants in Greystones
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Reviewed 23 July 2021

This is one of my favourite cafes on the East Coast of Ireland. Set in the beautiful village of Greystones, Co. Wicklow, this delightful cafe is situated very close to the rail station and easily accessible. Top quality food is prepared daily using only the finest fresh ingredients. The staff are efficient, friendly and helpful. During the pandemic, I have had take-away food and outside service but now look forward to being able to sit inside and enjoy my food. Would highly recommend this eating establishment

Date of visit: July 2021

Reviewed 1 May 2021

Music blaring, horrible coffee, ignored at the counter while staff chatted. Got a face made at me when I asked them to turn the music down. Plates weren’t clean. Try Eleven Deli further up the street

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank ChompyChompy6969
Reviewed 17 February 2021

I have been a regular customer at Relish since it opened and have enjoyed every meal I ate there. Since the onset of the pandemic I have been getting take-away food which is excellent. I love Relish as their menu is different and unusual. The staff have always been very nice to me and i have no complaints with this eating establishment whatsoever.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank Adrienne C
Reviewed 14 September 2020

Had breakfast here last week. Like other reviewers have mentioned, this place looks quite enticing from the outside, the staff are friendly enough and there is a hipster vibe inside. I did find the food to be slightly underwhelming for the price. I ordered a bowl of granola but the bulk of it was natural yogurt. Having stayed in Greystones for 3 days nights and tried two other places, there are certainly better places for breakfast at least in this town.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Colette S
Reviewed 14 September 2020

I love dining at Relish as the food is always so fresh. I missed them for the short period of time they were closed because of the pandemic. I am so pleased that they are once more open and taking all the precautions necessary to keep their diners safe. I have eaten there both with friends and alone in recent weeks and on each occasion the food, the service and the cleanliness were excellent. I particularly like their pancakes which are served with fresh fruit compote and a side portion of extra fruit plus some maple syrup.

Date of visit: September 2020