“Not relishing the experience”
Review of Relish Greystones

Relish Greystones
Ranked #33 of 38 Restaurants in Greystones
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Reviewed 14 September 2020

Had breakfast here last week. Like other reviewers have mentioned, this place looks quite enticing from the outside, the staff are friendly enough and there is a hipster vibe inside. I did find the food to be slightly underwhelming for the price. I ordered a bowl of granola but the bulk of it was natural yogurt. Having stayed in Greystones for 3 days nights and tried two other places, there are certainly better places for breakfast at least in this town.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Colette S

Reviewed 14 September 2020

I love dining at Relish as the food is always so fresh. I missed them for the short period of time they were closed because of the pandemic. I am so pleased that they are once more open and taking all the precautions necessary to keep their diners safe. I have eaten there both with friends and alone in recent weeks and on each occasion the food, the service and the cleanliness were excellent. I particularly like their pancakes which are served with fresh fruit compote and a side portion of extra fruit plus some maple syrup.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank Adrienne C
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

From the outside Relish looks like a lovely place to eat. The menu also looks good. Unfortunately, the reality was a little different. The food was average given the price of it. I was really looking forward to my Lebanese wrap which was average for 9.95, a little garnish wouldn't have gone astray. My other half said his chicken sambo was tasty, again though no garnish for the same price. We were asked if we'd like cutlery/napkins when our food arrived & we had to ask for our drinks again. The waitress appeared annoyed at the request & dropped it at the table minutes later not uttering a word. I would have forgiven had it been busy however, it was very quiet & there were 3 servers that I could see. I wouldn't be rushing back.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 6 July 2020

I am a regular diner in Relish and I have missed it so much during the pandemic crisis. I hope to rectify that this week by returning for lunch. The food is always very freshly made and the cafe is spotlessly clean. It is also bright and cheerful and the staff are very nice. Everything I want in a cafe cum restaurant

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank Adrienne C
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

The service was just awful, our order was taken at a dirty table which we had to ask to wiped down once they finally removed the dirty dishes. The server didn’t seem to care and didn’t bring us cutlery. The food was very poor, one of the worst meals I ever ate. We had all our food finished with only one portion of chips served to us even though we had asked for 6 portions. We ended up leaving the rest of the chip portions behind us.

Date of visit: March 2020