Stayed here for the first couple of nights of our honeymoon. Unfortunately, we arrived mid-afternoon on Easter Sunday...watch out if you're driving, as the Hotel Car Park is the main Glendalough car park, and there was no space at all.
However...the hotel was very nice, the food was excellent, and this was a superb base from which to go walking through the Wicklow Mountains. Certainly one I'd have no hesitation in returning to in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Glendalough Hotel in County Wicklow, we like to let the scenery do the talking, our team are here to offer a warm welcome and simple home comforts. The sites in Glendalough are at the heart of Irelands Ancient East with the 6th Century gateway to the Monastic site steps away from the hotel. The Colours and sounds of the valley of Glendalough change with every season and the Glendalough hotel is well placed for you to enjoy all that this Valley has to offer. The magical sounds and breath-taking scenes will transport you back to a quieter time of meditation and a closeness to nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Glendalough Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glendalough Village Hotel
- Glendalough Hotel Vale Of Glendalough, Ireland