Richmond House
US$165
US$49
US$43
US$487
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbeautiful country houselamb shankfabulous foodour table was readyb bopen fireperiod stylemelt in the mouthold houselocal apple juiceold worldbeautiful roomold styleliving roomrooms are comfortablerelaxing weekendthree nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Myself and my wife went here last Sunday for lunch and it was a lovely experience. We were given a table beside the fire and as it was such a cold day outside it was much appreciated. I had Pate to start and it was a lovely homemade smooth pate which I like so much. I then ordered the rabbit and my wife had the panfried hake. We were both very satisfied. For dessert we both had Banoffi pie and tea. Lovely afternoon served by delightful staff and at 30.00 pp it was great value.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here with my family. The setting is like being in a lovely cosy dining room by the fire. Nicely decorated for the season. The waiting staff were excellent and very pleasant. Food was wonderful. I've been here a few times and am never disappointed.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I recently stayed at Richmond House for a business related gathering and was so pleasantly surprised. Although we were working it proved to be a lovely relaxing few days with the warm welcoming ambience, delicious home cooked food, helpful staff who only wanted to help and true Irish hospitality. Thank you it was lovely!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 471Mario35
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

This is a beautiful country house in a lovely area. I was made to feel I was a welcome guest and that's the best thing you can say about a place. This is also an excellent and popular restaurant so plan to dine there if possible.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Omg !!!!! It's my second time there in 6 months & we love it.....officially my favourite restaurant of all time.

Fabulous food
Great service
Great location

Very old world with modern taste & class.

You have to eat there at least once.

Very Downton Abbey