“A few days away”
Review of Richmond House

Richmond House
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Cappoquin
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Spent three nights in this relaxing country house. Very enjoyable stay. Staff could not have been nicer - very friendly and helpful. We ate in the restaurant twice and enjoyed both meals. Breakfasts were substantial. House is a little jaded but we had no compaints about the cleaniless and tidiness of our room and the house in general. We had arrived mid/late afternoon from Dublin and it was heaven to get tea and sandwiches in the lonuge by the open fire on arrival - a fantastic way to help wind down immediately. Well worth a visit. I am sure we will be back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gerry M
There are newer reviews for Richmond House

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Myself and my wife went here last Sunday for lunch and it was a lovely experience. We were given a table beside the fire and as it was such a cold day outside it was much appreciated. I had Pate to start and it was a lovely homemade smooth pate which I like so much. I then ordered the rabbit and my wife had the panfried hake. We were both very satisfied. For dessert we both had Banoffi pie and tea. Lovely afternoon served by delightful staff and at 30.00 pp it was great value.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here with my family. The setting is like being in a lovely cosy dining room by the fire. Nicely decorated for the season. The waiting staff were excellent and very pleasant. Food was wonderful. I've been here a few times and am never disappointed.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I recently stayed at Richmond House for a business related gathering and was so pleasantly surprised. Although we were working it proved to be a lovely relaxing few days with the warm welcoming ambience, delicious home cooked food, helpful staff who only wanted to help and true Irish hospitality. Thank you it was lovely!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 471Mario35
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

This is a beautiful country house in a lovely area. I was made to feel I was a welcome guest and that's the best thing you can say about a place. This is also an excellent and popular restaurant so plan to dine there if possible.

Stayed: June 2016
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cappoquin
4.1 km away
The Pilgrims Rest Hotel (ADULTS ONLY)
16.6 km away
22.2 km away
Walter Raleigh Hotel
Walter Raleigh Hotel
#1 of 7 in Youghal

Been to Richmond House? Share your experiences!