I stayed there for a weekend with my mum. Rooms were nice but not alot of room between the bed and dresser. But the bed was comfortable. I found staff to be pleasant and helpful. Not great variety or options in the bar food. It was a bit pricey too. The menu could do with a revamp and off more selection on salads and sandwiches. Didnt seem to offer light snacks like scones. What we did eat was very tasty. The cooked breakfast was limited. No beans, mushroms, sodas or selections of eggs (poached, scrambled etc).
Overall though i would go back again. The area is lovely
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 3 star hotel (all rooms en-suite with flat screen TVs) Leisure Centre, Beauty Salon, Hair Dressing, 2 bars, Restaurant and Function Room. We cater for: singles, couples, families, groups, corporate, wedding, tours and more. Live music every Saturday night in our Quay Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pier Head Hotel, Spa & Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier Head Hotel, Spa And Leisure Centre
- Pier Head Hotel, Spa & Leisure Centre Hotel Mullaghmore