“Evening meal review”

Eithna's by the Sea
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Eithna's By the Sea award-winning Seafood Restaurant, along The Wild Atlantic Way, overlooks the harbour in Mullaghmore, County Sligo. It is a friendly, family-run restaurant that caters for casual dining with homemade recipes using locally sourced food and sustainable produce. Established for over 16 years, Eithna's By The Sea Seafood Restaurant in Mullaghmore won the Georgina Campbell Ireland Guide and BIM 2014 award for its fresh seafood, shellfish and lobster dishes as well as Eithna's use of seaweed in both savoury and sweet dishes. Even though Eithna's speciality is seafood, she has plenty of other options for non fish eaters from meat to vegetarian dishes.
Reviewed 1 November 2016

This is my second visit and I was no disappointed. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The food is wonderful, with seaweed scones to nibble on before your started arrives. I could not fault the meal or the wine.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

What a fabulous restaurant with amazing ambience and food which is to die for! What ever you order off the menu you will not be disappointed! I have eaten here three times and the food has been lovely. The fish is so fresh and you get generous portion sizes. The best lobster yet! Staff are very friendly and efficient too. A must!

Reviewed 24 October 2016

We were told by various family members that the food in Eithna's was amazing and they weren't wrong, it was out of this world & I don't think that I have ever had a better seafood platter, you could taste the freshness of all the seafood and we got loads on our platter, we were really sorry that we had the seafood chowder for a starter, because we couldn't do the seafood platter justice.
This restaurant was worth the trip from Donegal and we should have come years ago.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Food really really tasty and fresh, the squid was possibly the best squid dish I ever had! And my mam had the lemon sponge raspberry cake for dessert and it was unbeleibably nice The two girls working there were very friendly and welcoming ☺

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Great little cafe serving freshly prepared wonderfully tasty food. As a person with allergies, they were able to prepare something to suit my needs with no extra trouble.
The decor is bright and breezy and it was obvious this place is popular as we were very lucky to get a table.
My husband had the seafood chowder and I had the goats cheese and onion jam open sandwich which was served on a gluten free scone. Crisp lovely salad and the flavours were amazing.
The coffee is great too!

1  Thank Denise H