“Perfect”

Price range: US$5 - US$26
Cuisines: Irish, Gastropub
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A visit to the Northwest is not complete without stopping off at Award-Winning Langs Gastro Pub in Grange, County Sligo. This family run establishment began serving food 8 years ago. Since then, the combination of quality home cooked food & our friendly & welcoming atmosphere in relaxed surroundings continues to attract tourist & locals alike. Because of its popularity, the area was extended recently with extensive dining area, though newly built, blending seamlessly with the old. Langs Bar & Restaurant is in one of the most picturesque locations in Ireland with the majestic Benbulben mountain on one side & the rugged beauty of the Atlantic coast at Streedagh Beach on the other. It's only 15 miles from Sligo - the shopping capital of the Northwest & is also only 10 miles from the fun of Bundoran. It serves as a gateway to Donegal & Northern Ireland.
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

The food was absolutely tasty! The cajun chicken burger was fantastic!! The service was friendly and give us a warm welcome.

2  Thank maresch30

Reviewed 15 April 2017

The atmosphere is great, service usually good, food reliably good. Only this time it was disappointing. My husband and daughter chose one of each day's specials, I was tempted by a chicken dish. The waitress informed me that I had to wait 20 min, so I decided on a burger. In the meantime we got our drinks, including a jug of water but no glasses. After around 40 min our food arrived. My burger was slightly burned on one side and bone dry, my husband had a wonderful chicken burger and my daughter's beef stroganoff was tasty,but a tiny portion. I guess we will come back, just not very soon

1  Thank ritakratz60
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Our first time in this restaurant but not our last, the service is great and food superb so fresh hot and tasty. We were both so full after the starters and mains, dessert was not possible, but we are already looking forward to our next visit. Well done to all involved a real gem in Sligo.

5  Thank pdynan72
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I eat at Langs every time I visit Sligo. The food is always very good servings generous. I like the decor of the place, which is warm and simple. The staff are extremely polite and very attentive. Plus they know how to serve a great pint of Guinness. No hesitation in recommending this lovely restaurant to you.

2  Thank Niall B
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Had some food here on a Saturday evening, didn't have to wait for a table as we were a walk in. Service was great and staff were so pleasant, food came out nice and hot. Great setting in this restaurant real cosy. We will be back I couldn't fault anything

2  Thank CiawaH