Ulster Canal Stores Visitor Centre
Open today: 09:00 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Fabulous staff and wonderful welcome!

Our family spent the weekend in Clones and arranged to finish our walking tour of Clones at the... read more

Reviewed 10 December 2019
Sineadcass
Dublin, Ireland
Staff as equally as fabulous as this venue

Reviewed 27 February 2018
lisa s
Belcoo

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2018

This place is the jewel in the crown in the heart of Monaghan. A must see place on your visit. This venue surpassed my expectations from the moment I arrived to the moment I left, with some of the most attentive staff I have ever came across.
Beautiful setting, great location, lovely exhibition area with a more intimate meeting room for our small seminar, the room had great acoustics and lighting with a lovely view of the canal.

I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone.

Thanks Dianne and Pelim.

Date of experience: February 2018
ManagerDKelly, Manager at Ulster Canal Stores Visitor Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you so much, we are delighted you enjoyed your visit, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The tour brings you around Clones, a small town with an unexpected amount of history. The round tower, "wee" abbey, Celtic cross, churches and motte and bailey are all tourist destinations on their own. To have them all in one small place, small enough to get a tour around is astonishing. My tour guide was George, who seemed to have no end to the amount of details he could tell us about the area. Definitely worthwhile.

Date of experience: May 2017