Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Priceline
US$145
View deal
Agoda.comUS$144
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

Was staying at the hotel to attend a friends birthday in Ashbourne. Original booked two rooms but cancelled one few days before I arrived but paid for other room in advance of arriving. People staying in the room with me arrived about 9pm and were given a room key. When I arrived about 12:30am I was given a key to a different room. Only when we arrived back about 3am did we realise we had two rooms. When trying to return one of the rooms, the night Manager was abusive and more a less accused me of trying to take a second room I hadn't paid for. At 9:30am the next morning there was banging on my door. When I went down to complain to the on Duty Manager I was told, "it's not our staff", "booking two rooms and then cancelling one is all very confusing" and "check out is 12pm". I've stayed in hotels all over Ireland for business and leisure and this has been the worse experience. I would not recommend this hotel and will never return to it.

Room tip: Avoid this Hotel.
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

Booked for a night with my husband and 2 children before heading home from tayto park.cheap and cheerful.didnt expect much..
Drove up, beautiful day,lots of people sitting out front and the relief of this is actually a lovely place..I did good.
Unfortunately not..
Walked in to reception to a lovely looking girl who couldn't make eye contact,smile or wish us a lovely stay.
So I asked about food,she pointed out the bar and said breakfast wasn't included but we could decide in the morning.
So really tired we decided to try the bar as it was nice and cosy looking.
Waitress was running around totally stressed and all over the place.
Ordered food and a drink.
Now this is just after opening after covid closures.
Drinks came, ..glass all lipstick marks all over it's top. Terrible but we asked for another..
Went to eat dinner and guess what...dirty fork and knife..
And dinner was like it was reheated and a day old. Thankfully we hadn't paid for breakfast
Beds were comfy.
On check out the same girl was there and didn't even ask how was our stay. Seriously badly run hotel.
As I said cheap but definitely not cheerful..

Room tip: Avoid if possible and sorry
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 20 September 2021

Myself and my daughter Decided to stop off yesterday for a treat and get a roast seen as it was a sunday..sat down waited to be served ...got up went in and a lovely friendly guy came out and took our order ...straight away another lady came over and said we have to pay ....34euro ...wow...that's expensive..I taught .we were expecting the works ....very disappointed....2 scoops of potatoe 2 roast potatoe clearly baught in not homemade cold plate cold spuds not good roast beef was lovely nice and tender small ramikin of gravey we asked for more came when we were nearly finished...veg were turnip and carrot no taste lacking flavour....when we were finished we waited for plates to be cleared and to be told about desserts ....didnt happen we left and got a 99 up the road....

Reviewed 19 September 2021

We stopped off on our way back from Tayto park. Ordered our food and drinks, drinks came out and one of the glasses had lipstick on it. We asked for a new glass but they never replaced the drink just expected us to pour the drink out of the dirty glass into the clean one. We were then brought the bill and asked to pay before we got the dinner. Dinner came out stone cold with lumpy potatoes. Not once did anyone come back to check if we were ok. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 16 September 2021

the husband had a bad night, and could not drive to the ferry port. they hotel let us stay in the room we had had, and was most concerned with our health. its a lovely place and would recommend it to anyone.