Review Highlights
Santa trip

Visited Tayto Park yesterday to visit Santa with my 3 year old daughter. She thoroughly enjoyed... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
twenty6
Dublin
via mobile
Santa at Tayto

We had a great time. Kids 9 and 7 loved it. We went after dark which added greatly to the sense of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Niamher123
via mobile

2,461 results
All reviews roller coaster all ages factory tour zip line height restrictions crisps great family day older kids entrance fee ice age pay extra sky walk year olds dublin zoo other attractions big rides vortex tunnel
Reviewed 14 May 2013

It was very good, we spent most of the day there. the kids had fun, they mainly liked the huge playground, the jumping attraction thing, the magic show (go on Colly Jolly!) the pony rides, and i probably forget some. OUr kids are 4 and 6 and they enjoyed themselves but there seem to be stuff for older kids also, like a climbing wall and the sky walk.

2  Thank Kald06
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Arrived at 10am on Saturday 11/5/2013, just as the park was opening and all i can say is we had the most amazing day. We had five hours of pure fun. It was a special day out for our 8yr old grand niece, i think we had more fun than she had and we are in our middle fifties. Trying too describe the facilities all i can say is YIPPEE, everything was 1st class, the amenities, the staff, who may i say were all late teens early twenties could not have been more helpful.The toilets would put some 4star hotels to shame. I have worked in the bar and catering industry for over 35yrs, and believe me for such a big attraction they were absolutely spotless. Cant wait to return in the near future, I defy anybody to get better value for €12 it was just fantastic thank you TATYO PARK take a bow!!!!!!!!!

5  Thank stokecity84
Reviewed 8 May 2013

This is our third time to visit the park and each time it has been an improvement on the last. There has been so much added since last year, especially for the younger visitors. The animal views are excellent, being able to get close to the tiger, mountain lion and jaguar was a real treat. There are lots of small animals and birds to view as well which the kids absolutely loved. Free face painting is available for the younger children which is of a very high standard.
I would recommend a family spend a whole day here as there is so much to see and do. At 40 euro for a family of 4 it's good value especially as there are lots of tables and open spaces to bring a picnic and make a day of it.

3  Thank patreflex
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I was absolutely shocked at how good this place is! I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it definitely exceeded my expectations. The place has wonderful open areas for picnics, and has excellent welfare facilites. The park is clean and well kept - just beautiful. The food that we had was reasonably priced compared to the prices we had paid in the zoo previously.

1  Thank Margaret C
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We have been to Tayto Park twice now and have to say we really enjoyed it there is plenty for the kids to do from the toddlers on the little swings and slides to the big attractions for the older kids/teenages and the big kids (adults),the animals and birds can be seen close up and on both occasions we seen the big cats been fed so that was good some really beautful birds,we brought a picnic and got drinks slush puppies etc which are e2 /e2.50.THis bank hol w/end there was an awful smell around the place which needs to be sorted it was rotten ,but didnt stop the kids playing , we were there for 5 1/2 hrs,I do think having to pay for the bull ride panning and bouncing stuff is a bit much on top of entry ,dont mind t charge for the zip line but the rest should be free,as great day out but makes it expensive if you have a few kids.

2  Thank fiona s