“Great quality food”

Ranked #4 of 77 Restaurants in Naas
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Sitting in here now. Stopping off on way home to Limerick from cork. Great food turned out by the kitchen. Waitress was great. Prompt and warm food. High quality meat. Owner was moving around making sure all was in order. An excellent find, will stop again. Thanks!

2  Thank annette_odonovan

Reviewed 17 February 2012

had the early bird menu, it was really good. great value and great food. looking forward to going back.

1  Thank stormcloudKildare
Reviewed 12 February 2012

the food here was just average and i had the impression it was cooked from frozed rather then prepared fresh

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Looking forward to a nice meal to celebrate my daughter's birthday we all choose medium cooked steak they were all cooked different.My husbands was tough and bloody it was sent back to be cooked more but was still inedible.My daughter and myself ate ours but it was tough and not nice her partner enjoyed his and had no complaint's.My husbands second choice was duck although nice he had to eat alone as we had finished. Our bill included wine and drinks.Ifeel a bottle of complimentary wine or even coffee would have felt as if they cared.I was the one left apolozing to my daughter.

1  Thank Jean D
Reviewed 18 January 2012

i am a frequent patron of this landmark naas restaurant and cannot give enough praise to its prorietor for offering such good value for money both on early bird and a la cart menus ,bearing in mind the difficult times we live in.my family and i have by now sampled most off butt mullins dishes often opting for their mouth watering burgers but not forgetting their fish dishes and defenitly the best steak im town.we are never able to leave without induldeing in their renouned pavlova and my favourite rubarb and strawberry crumble it never dissapoints. butt mullins food is very obviously freshly cooked to order, nothing frozen or no small portions. butt mullins has a very keenly priced and well put together wine menu and we have had the pleasure on many occasion of drinking their house red and white priced at 16.50. we would highly reccomned this little gem of a restaurant to anyone whether living locally or just passing through town .

HATS OFF TO YE AT BUTTS!.

1  Thank grainne m