“Best Take Away in Area”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I've been ordering from here since I lived in Celbridge several years ago. I've since moved but always come back to this restaurant. The food is phenomenal - best curry I've had and I've eaten a lot of curries. The meat is of very high quality and the curry itself is exceptional. I've since moved to Maynooth which has several high quality restaurants of its own but none comes close to Delhi Darbar. My better half doesn't like Indian food and even she admits that it's a great restaurant.

1  Thank Paul M

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I used to use this as my local indian takeaway frequently, as well as visiting for a meal a few times a year. I don't know what has happened there, but the last 2 takeaways were not anywhere near their previous standard. 2 meals had to be binned !!!! on one occasion and the next time 1 meal went the same way. The other meals were only 'alright' and no one really enjoyed. This was my number 1 place in Celbridge, but I have not returned or ordered in over 9 months now. Disappointing that a restaurant that I used for years, even when they were in their old premises in Celbridge, has dropped their standards to such a low level. Such a shame.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Very good authentic Indian food. Always high standard and consistent good service. Upstairs location is central in celbridge town. Great value Sunday buffet. Sister restaurant in Lucan is equally good and a little busier. Friendly staff and owner is usually around to ensure smooth running. Have also brought large groups for work dinners and restaurant is always well done

1  Thank John F
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Had a beautiful meal here with friends, I have found it hard to find a nice Indian close to home but I feel like the Delhi Darbar will be my new local Indian takeout.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Love this place. Eat in our take out, the food is consistently delicious. It's not particularly cheap, but it's well worth it. Great selection and always keeps the whole family happy