“Faultless!”
Review of Canteen

Canteen
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Celbridge
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited for Saturday lunch. We had heard wonderful things about this restaurant and were thrilled to find ourselves with a few hours to kill in the Celbridge area, so we grabbed the opportunity to try Canteen.
Both the service and food were outstanding. I would highly recommend the partridge starter if you have the chance to try it, it was delicious. Hopefully we will have another chance to visit soon.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Dined with my wife , beautiful food and relaxed informed service , will return and most certainly recommend !!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank borderdox81
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Visited The Canteen early after work with three friends on a recent Friday evening. No early menu available on Friday evenings. Standard a la carte fare applied. Food was ok for what you pay for. Service was good. For the very high prices ( 32 euro for main course) I was expecting to be really blown away. It was just average and I was disappointed for that reason.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Eireann9
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Was there a couple of years back and really enjoyed my dinner, so it was without hesitation that we booked another table, and again we had a very enjoyable dinner, James a pretty good chef !! and Soizic brings a nice French touch to the front. Good size starters, very tasty mains and interesting desserts, front of house staff very friendly, good wine list selection, what more do you need ? I'll make sure to visit soon again.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

This is a fab restaurant never had a meal that’s wasn’t full of taste. Pigeon to start god was it lovely and cooked to my taste. Cod as main course and deserts were delicious as usual.

Date of visit: September 2018