“You deserve to visit this idyllic place!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kinvara
Burren Yoga Retreats
Reviewed 4 February 2011

Last weekend I was fortunate enough to visit the Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre for the third time. Yet again, it exceeded all my expectations. It is a fantastic antidote to the seemingly never-ending negative news about our economy etc. From the moment of arrival you really feel so fortunate to be there. The centre exudes calm and peace and manages to transfer those feelings to each of its visitors. The yoga classes with Dave were brilliant, you really learn lots of practices which can transfer into your everyday life. I have been practising each morning since my return and really feel great. There is also the added bonus of a walk in the inspiring langscape of the Burren. Of course, the Centre would not be complete without the fantastic food provided by Paddi. The yoga classes nourish the soul and Paddi truly nourishes the body. As always she is willing to offer advice and she makes everything seem really simple. I can't wait to return and I'm already planning my next visit. Why wait, find out for yourself why it's so great!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 31 January 2011

This was my 2nd visit to the yoga centre. It's so peaceful in the centre, the quality of the teachers is excellent. The vegetarian food is AMAZING! It's relaxing and the walks on the Burren are beautiful. I am looking forward to returning!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 November 2010

Hi,

I'm from Cork in Ireland and I did a Bikram Yoga weekend in the Burren Yoga center last year..didn't get around to writing a review until now..! http://www.burrenyoga.com/
I though it was just an amazing place. Great experienced, calm teacher, delicious organic vegetarian food, with warm clean quiet accomodation. The cost was well worth the money. We went for a lovely walk along the coast and sampled some feash seafood in a quaint pub overlooking the waves crashing about.
The yoga owner Dave was friendly and helpful. The Yoga studio was so beautiful -ceiling to floor windows on all sides that you felt in touch with nature whether the sun was shining or not. The classes were suited to beginners and intermediates so whatever level you are at will be catered for.
Jacqueline.

Reviewed 29 November 2010

I visited the Burren yoga centre in November for a weekend and the centre exceeded all my expectations. I left feeling rested, rejuvenated, de-stressed, learnt a lot about yoga practices and met some lovely people. I travelled on my own and was made feel very welcome, the group of us (13 in total) were a mixture of solo travellers and group. The solo travel worked best for me as I wanted a complete break from my day to day life and I loved the fact that we only had positive / funny conversations.

Tadhg Ferriter was the yoga teacher for the weekend and he was brilliant - great teacher, very calming voice and considerate of all abilities in relation to yoga practices.

There was no shortage of fab food prepared by Paddi.

We were able to go for a hike during the day in the beautiful Burren.

To top it all off I never slept so well - a full uninterrupted 8 hours sleep both nights.

Big thank you to Dave, Tadgh and Paddi.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2010

Just go, with an open mind and you will love it. An amazing stress busting weekend. Tadhg gives 150% and is great company too. The setting is to die for so is the food. I had no previous experience of yoga but loved every minute of it. Weekend not long enough, would have loved a week but its a good start. Congrats to Dave and staff on creating an oasis of tranquility. Highly recommended and the Burren is magic. Great tips on how to continue on with yoga and meditation at home. Bhí sé ar feabhas.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kinvara
14.6 km away
12.8 km away
Cappabhaile House
Cappabhaile House
#1 of 16 in Ballyvaughan

Been to Burren Yoga Retreats? Share your experiences!