All reviews meditation centre vegetarian food niamh jones weekend retreat the owner wonderful weekend bunk beds very special place everyday life daily outings new friends wonderful teacher body and soul boat trip amazing food great group boot camp
Reviewed 10 April 2015

Hi. Just back from Easter break at Burren Yoga and it was fantastic. I loved every single second of it. From our wonderful host David to the expert yoga instruction, great food, fantastic day trips and brilliant group of people, this exceeded all my expectations. I went on my own so a bit nervous of what to expect but from my arrival to my departure, it couldn't have been more welcoming and peaceful. Since coming home I have recommended this place to all of my friends so really do encourage you to go for it. Fantastic!

Date of stay: April 2015
Reviewed 10 April 2015 via mobile

Brilliant teacher, amazing location and delicious food sums up my experience here. I highly recommend this retreat centre! Not only was I provided with the opportunity to grow in my yoga practice but I also had the opportunity to experience the beautiful landscape in the local area. After eating the nutritious and delicious home prepared food by the amazing Paddy, I'm inspired to try out some of her recipes in her cookbook.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2015

Just want to say I really enjoyed my stay at the Burren Yoga Centre.
The welcome is generous and relaxing, the accommodation very cosy, the food delicious and the yoga classes the perfect balance of relaxing & restoring, but invigorating also. And to top all that the Centres' location right on the edge of the Burren, which gave super access to the awe inspiring Burren hills was perfect. I hope to make it back again some time

Room tip: If you pay a little extra you get your own room, other wise shared rooms
Date of stay: March 2015
1  Thank Julie W
Reviewed 31 March 2015

I had a fabulous weekend of yoga and relaxation in the Burren Yoga Centre that I would highly recommend. A great variety of teachers with something for everyone. Dave was a kind and attentive host. Accommodation was great and so was the food! Well worth a visit!

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2015

I visited the Burren Yoga Centre in August 2014 and had an amazing time. As a solo international traveller I wanted to go somewhere safe, where I could enjoy a different culture, good yoga, great vegetarian cuisine and have a balance of relaxation and interesting things to do. My expectations were high. Dave and the Burren Yoga Centre delivered on all of them and more. I didn't expect to meet such great people and change the way I viewed yoga and myself. This trip changed me and I'm so grateful to Dave for creating such a special place.
I'd recommend this yoga retreat to anyone and everyone. Whatever you're looking for, you'll find it here.

Date of stay: August 2014