All reviews meditation centre vegetarian food niamh jones weekend retreat the owner wonderful weekend bunk beds very special place everyday life daily outings new friends wonderful teacher body and soul boat trip amazing food great group boot camp
Reviewed 4 May 2012

I really enjoyed my weekend break in the Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre. Dave, our tutor for the weekend was very indepth in his teachings and made sure the needs of all on the course were met depending on their level of experience. The food cooked by Paddi the chef was some of the best i've ever tasted, i'd go back for the food alone. The beds are very comfortable and cleanliness of the Centre is excellent. I look forward to returning again in the near future.

Room tip: I chose to have a room of my own which was nice to have time to relax by myself for a couple of hours in between activities. I stayed in the main part of the Centre which I preferred.
Date of stay: April 2012
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Great break in the Burren

Scenery, cooking, exercise , meditation, - all very positive

Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend away at the Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre. The attention to detail was impressive and the food delicious. Dave, our tutor for the weekend, was encouraging, flexible and ensured that the sessions were pitched to the needs and levels of the group. I will look forward to returning again as soon as the opportunity arises.

Date of stay: March 2012
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I did a weekend yoga course in February 2012. The whole weekend was very well organised, with yoga and outdoor activities. The food during the weekend was amazing and the accomadation is very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommanded this yoga centre and am looking forward to heading back again soon.

Date of stay: February 2012
2  Thank Fionnuala N
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I chose to visit the Burren Yoga centre in January 2012 for a weekend of yoga and meditation as I have always loved the Burren landscape.
The course is well organised and the attention to detail in the information sent out before arrival impressed me .

Dave our tutor for the weekend had a warm accessible teaching style that really helped me to learn as a beginner to yoga

The freshly made vegetarian food is excellent and very much a part of the whole experience .The wonderful meals added greatly to the group getting to know one another and feeling relaxed.

The accomodation was good ,warm and clean

I would recommend it and hope to return next year

Date of stay: January 2012