“Good fingers - good service!”
Review of Zaxbys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zaxbys
Ranked #21 of 72 Restaurants in Lenoir City
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Not an extensive menu, but their chicken fingers were very good - not too spicy. I liked them with the ranch sauce. They also have the soda machine that offers a large variety of sodas, although several of the options listed were "not available". The machine was also out of ice and no one seemed interested in fixing that - had to go to counter to get ice. Their cookies were good too and priced well. I liked the macadamia nut ones.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I have been to several Zaxby's throughout Georgia, Kentucky and Tennessee and this location has had the best service and freshest food I have had yet! Fries and Fingers (tossed in Tongue Torch) were perfect! I will try to time my next trip so I can eat here again soon. SHELBY was very friendly and delivered exceptional customer service. Thank you Lenoir City Zaxby's!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

A popular place with good food and nice dining area. Enjoy different chicken dinners here. They have quick service. You order and pick up. Sometimes very crowded but you get served pretty quick.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

What's not to love about this place? Sure, the sandwiches are on Texas toast that's lathered in butter then grilled. Sure, the chicken is all breaded then fried but why wouldn't you want that? Don't go here everyday or you'll die younger than you want too but for every couple of weeks, you can't beat the kickin chicken sandwich. I wish these were up north!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We stopped in about 7 PM, and for a period of time were the only people in the restaurant. Our salads came quickly, but my wife and I requested no cucumbers...there were still quite a few there. We picked them out and the rest of the salad was quite good. A sort of fast food place with many chicken dishes where you can sit and chat leisurely if you wish.