“Terrible”

Add it.
The Krystal Company
Ranked #42 of 72 Restaurants in Lenoir City
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I have been told that this is cult food. I think it is hard to call it food. The imitation chicken nuggets look like deep fried sponge and the little burgers can't be made with real meat. Since I threw my meal in the trash after a few bites I consider this a waste of money. I will give them credit because the French fries were good.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I love Krystal! The food is always good! The only reason that I didn't give this one 5 stars is the drive-thru and ordering inside is always slow. I've been going to this Krystal for years and it's always slow.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Some times you just gotta have one with extra pickles no cheese and to much mustard! That's my way, ask for fresh fries and you got a winner.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Let's just say Krystal us Krystal. It is what it is! But I was traveling late last night and starving. Nowhere else was open but this little Krystal . I got a bag of Krystal's and a grape cool aid slushy that really hit the spot at 2am

Recommended for a filling snack

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Crystal is always a place to stop for late night snacks. You always know what your getting and you can depend on the same level of quality and service. The menu is adding new items and some are pretty good.

Date of visit: March 2017