“Helpful Staff ~ But no Cheddar Bo”
Review of Bojangles'

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bojangles'
Ranked #32 of 72 Restaurants in Lenoir City
Reviewed 10 November 2017

If you like fried chicken, this is the place for you. I enjoyed a salad with pieces of fried chicken. The veggies, cucumbers and tomatoes, were fresh, a nice touch. Husband had the two-piece chicken dinner--his favorite. But we were disappointed that there wasn't our favorite biscuit: Cheddar Bo. Couldn't understand if they were out or if it's no longer on the menu.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The chicken was moist and tasted great, the sides were delicious and hot. The staff was informative, friendly, and suggested a meal that included a drink to save us money as well as let us sample the dirty rice, sinxe we!d never had it before and weren't sure we'd like it. The restaurant and restrooms were clean. Excellent first experience and food we will definitely visit Bojangles again!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

The staff was friendly and helpful. The chicken was good but too spicy for me - my husband wanted more spicy. The biscuits and jelly were very good so I believe their biscuit sandwiches would be good - will try that next time we are in Tennessee. It's a good place for a quick meal without settling for a burger.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I only ate chicken here once, and it will stay that way! But they do good for the community, and their steak biscuits are good every once in a while!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Although fast food, the food was hot and fresh, at lease each time I've been there. The servers have always been friendly and respectful. I keep going back.