“Local Mexican Restaurant”

Jalisco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #94 of 137 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I have seen several reviews on this restaurant so decided to try it.

This seems to be a neighborhood place, with several customers that seem to be regulars from their greeting from and to the staff. While the food was good, I would not say that there was anything exceptional. The service was good and our food came quickly.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

A friend of mine asked me to join him at Jalisco. He said it was a great Mexican restaurant. I had no problems-- good food and reasonable service at a reasonable price, but honestly-- nothing to make me want to drive the extra distance.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Any one around this restaurant needs to GO ..... Do not judge it by the location... We tried it after a Nashville visit and it is turned into a staple stop... I have tried 5 different meals and they were outstanding... The building and parking is simple but Dont pass This food up... (ask for the "house hot sauce")

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Great food, and wonderful service. Large portions. My husband got fajitas and it would have easily been enough for both of us.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

Well, it is okay, just another mid-range Mexican restaurant.... and, they all serve about the same thing that comes from the distributors.... I guess it is above average but, there is nothing to jump up and down about..... The only add is that it has the only bar service from Lebanon to Sparta along Hwy 70... Another point is that they are all Mexican and, at times a bit of a challenge to communicate with.... They do melt the con casa but, the salsa is thin and the base is straight out of the can..... You know, the green peppers that are mushy and sage in color.....