“Delicious”

Speedy Burrito
Ranked #11 of 140 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Great food. I was born in TX, and my dad would take me to an hole in the wall Mexican restaurant when I'd go back to visit. This is the closest thing I've had to it. The authentic pork tacos are the best thing ever!

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Food here is very good...I'm a huge fan of their tamales and unfortunately they only do them on the weekend...the kids love the chicken, cheese and rice burrito...full strength Mexican Cokes (glass bottles) in the cooler too!

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I actually pulled in parking lot with intentions of eating somewhere else in this strip center. Saw lots of traffic in and out of Speedy Burrito and decided to follow the crowd. So glad I did. Had chicken burrito and it was HUGE and really tasty.

Bought two tamales (they are only available on weekend) to bring my dad. I will pass on these next time, not good.

I will be back and have told lots of locals that have never heard of this place.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

There are lots of Mexican diners in Lebanon, but I just had the best BURRITO in the city! Flavorful ingredients and plenty to eat. I'll be back to Speedy Burrito!

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Title says it all...cheap, fast, and delicious. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting fast mexican food that isn't terrible like Taco Bell.