“BEST BURRITO IN TOWN!”

Speedy Burrito
Ranked #10 of 141 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 June 2016

There are lots of Mexican diners in Lebanon, but I just had the best BURRITO in the city! Flavorful ingredients and plenty to eat. I'll be back to Speedy Burrito!

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Title says it all...cheap, fast, and delicious. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting fast mexican food that isn't terrible like Taco Bell.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Decided to go to Speedy Burrito with the family.
Their Pork Burrito is enormous! It was wonderful.
The Tortas are incredible as well!
This is definitely a place to try if you want a quick Mexican dinner.
Will definitely be a place to stop for us.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I was happy to discover this place! I love authentic Mexican food and this is the best I have found in middle Tennessee. The chorizo and pork tacos are delicious!!

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Everyone is our office goes to Speedy at least once a week. We can order, wait a few minutes (even at lunch) and get back to the office in an hour. HUGE burritos, stuffed to be almost more than 1 persona can eat. Note: they add sugar to their salsa ! Different and not my preference, but their guac is always fresh. Mexican Cokes in a bottle too !