“Best table-side guacamole EVER!”

Los Compadres Mexican Grill
Ranked #10 of 145 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 23 September 2016

I have had table-side guac before at a couple of different places, theirs is far and above the best so far. Most I have seen so far use 1 – 1 ½ avocados, they use 2. They loosely chop it and don’t serve you mush. It is piled high and full of ingredients. The chips and salsa were good and they never let you run out. Ceviche order by one diner was passed around – I did not try it. As usually, my wife and I ordered an order of mixed fajitas to share. Ample portion compared to others although are almost $2 more than your usual steak and chicken mix. One package of tortillas were great, the other not so great. There was a party of 12 so I couldn’t testify to the quality or satisfaction of those way down there. Tacos Authentico my son-in-law had he loved. You buy them individually and they come with a grilled jalapeno and a small grilled onion with the skin on as well as a couple of avocado slices. There was also a fajita burrito ordered that was big as your face. Those that had the margaritas said they were good – one of the party proved they were good…I’ll leave that right here. Service was excellent. Chairs are little worn and HEAVY. Cool vibe to the place though – somewhat typical, but not too gaudy.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We stopped on a Sunday for lunch and were delighted to find it was a Sunday Buffet, Lots of variety, and dessert!! Good price for the quality of food received!!

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We used to eat here all the time. But after having a smushed, dead fly in my lemon on my sweet tea, a husband finding a bone in his shredded chicken, and getting sick after eating here ( 3 separate occasions). We won't be back. Three strikes you're out for us!

3  Thank coachswife84
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent Mexican food at its finest. We have eaten in and I have gotten take out and it's equally delicious! They also have a brunch on Sunday's and it's awesome too! Great atmosphere and very clean!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Love going to Los Compadres! The food is always hot and the margaritas always cold! One of my favorite places to go anytime.