“Never again”

Add it.
Cuckoo's Nest
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Took my daughter there on Monday (4/15) and was so disappointed. Food was terrible, I had meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn. The only thing edible was the corn, meat loaf and potatoes were not EVEN warm, cold. My daughter had clam chowder, chicken with cornbread, and broccoli casserole, the chicken was cold, soup lukewarm and the only thing she ate was some of the casserole. Waitress never came back and asked how everything was and when she finally came back we had given up and told her everything was cold, no apologies nothing! The lady that took our money never asked if everything was OK, thanks for coming, come back. NOTHING.

Date of visit: April 2014

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Our recent wedding weekend in Lebanon included a dinner for 60 at the Cuckoo's Nest. It was a great dinner and all enjoyed it. The fruit tea and food was very good. A great place to have a private party and is very convenient to the Mill at Lebanon venue.

Date of visit: May 2013
2  Thank FatherOfTheBride2013
Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I were enjoying a girls morning out and chose to have breakfast at Cuckoos Nest...excellent choice!!!! We both had the basic skillet with biscuits...yummy!! The place is very cute and the service was wonderful! Prices very reasonable. Great find!!!

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Very interesting little house, with good food and good service. The wait staff made sure that you were happy with your selection and checked back often to determine if you had needs. Good lunch stop on the way to Nashville

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed 11 August 2012

This place is in a cool little house on a side street, decorated very cute with a charming southern atmosphere. Parking is sometimes crammed as most of the parking spots are behind the house in a gravel lot. Walk around front and wait to be seated, it's very casual but you'll notice a lot of older ladies dressed up at their tables enjoying their fruit teas and salads. Ice only been here for lunch time. Don't know about supper. The only reason I didn't give them a 5-star is value. Sometimes my bill is 10$ when I ordered the lunch special( which comes with 2 sides). To me that's very high, the amount of food you get is never way to much, a hungry man would not enjoy this probably. The homemade bread you get is awesome. The fruit tea is amazing!

2  Thank Angietuck
Debbie R, Owner at Cuckoo's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to say that the parking lot is no longer gravel and nicely paved now. We do often have groups of Red Hat ladies that reserve for lunch and it does seem like an all female kind of day. But be assured that we have a regular clientele of business men and community leaders. Thanks again!