“Great place for breakfast!!!”
Review of Cuckoo's Nest - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuckoo's Nest
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I were enjoying a girls morning out and chose to have breakfast at Cuckoos Nest...excellent choice!!!! We both had the basic skillet with biscuits...yummy!! The place is very cute and the service was wonderful! Prices very reasonable. Great find!!!

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Very interesting little house, with good food and good service. The wait staff made sure that you were happy with your selection and checked back often to determine if you had needs. Good lunch stop on the way to Nashville

Reviewed 11 August 2012

This place is in a cool little house on a side street, decorated very cute with a charming southern atmosphere. Parking is sometimes crammed as most of the parking spots are behind the house in a gravel lot. Walk around front and wait to be seated, it's very casual but you'll notice a lot of older ladies dressed up at their tables enjoying their fruit teas and salads. Ice only been here for lunch time. Don't know about supper. The only reason I didn't give them a 5-star is value. Sometimes my bill is 10$ when I ordered the lunch special( which comes with 2 sides). To me that's very high, the amount of food you get is never way to much, a hungry man would not enjoy this probably. The homemade bread you get is awesome. The fruit tea is amazing!

2  Thank Angietuck
Debbie R, Owner at Cuckoo's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to say that the parking lot is no longer gravel and nicely paved now. We do often have groups of Red Hat ladies that reserve for lunch and it does seem like an all female kind of day. But be assured that we have a regular clientele of business men and community leaders. Thanks again!

Reviewed 11 February 2011

When I'm driving all over the country, it's really difficult to find a place this good especially in unfamiliar places. We always try to eat locally instead of at chains, which can be hit or miss. We were so lucky to have found this on our latest trip... the food was so delicious and unique, down to the freshly baked bread and sweet, homemade butter. They brought our food out to us almost immediately, and the portions were perfect for lunch and surprisingly inexpensive for how delicious it was. The next time I'm passing through, I will definitely be stopping here.

4  Thank laurensmiles
Reviewed 26 April 2010

I eat here whenever I get the chance. The food is fresh and delicious. They bake fresh bread daily. Their fruited tea is the best. They have a varied menu insert each day besides the regular fare. I love the atmosphere. It is a small converted house with three rooms located in a residential area. There is plenty of parking in the rear. The decor is pleasant and even the bathroom is cute,.. It is very clean. The prices are affordable. The women that own and run it are very pleasant.

2  Thank Divaflo