“Great for a quick bite or for a nice sit down”

Mangos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 142 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

We each were able to order something to our tastes. Great variety and easy on the wallet. I highly recommend the carne asada. The fish quesadilla fell a little flat but anything with the steak in it is worth it!

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We have eaten here several times now. We have gone for lunch and for dinner. Food was great, staff is very friendly, and is clean.

1  Thank Janie Sherrill J
Reviewed 10 July 2016

My first visit to this small dine-in restaurant right on the main street in Lebanon. Nothing fancy, but it was clean and the food was very good. Everybody enjoyed their meal, and check out was super easy - the cashier allowed each of us to just let her know what we had, and she rang up each person separately.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

We all enjoyed the food and great service. The restaurant and bathrooms were very clean. The grandchildren cleaned their plates. We all believe it is best in service and food.

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

I was very hopeful based on the other reviews. We got there at 6 PM and thought we would be fine. It took a while just to get water. We ordered and enjoyed good salsa and chips. Our waiter brought out my wife's tacos and tamale and told me my burrito would be a few minutes. My wife slowly ate and as she was finishing my burrito arrived. Sadly it was COLD. I got the manager after asking twice. I explained the situation and she apologized and offered to have another one made. I didn't want to wait that long again. She told me we didn't have to pay for my wife's meal. We left. Maybe we will return after they get more experience and can bring meals out together and hot.