All reviews carna bay lovely hotel chowder local beaches saturday night dining room bar and restaurant both nights this family run hotel staff were so friendly cod course meal hot food food was amazing true irish welcome look forward freshly baked scones
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

My parents, 3 children and I recently visited here for some dinner.

We weren't really expecting much, apart from higher than normal prices, it being a hotel.

However, we were pleasantly surprised.
The prices were not overly high and there was a decent mix of food on offer.

If down in the area again, we will revisit.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2018

We had dinner here 2 nights. The first night the service and food was very good. However on the second night we order our food at 7pm and got our food an hour later at 8pm. The food was lovely and the staff very helpful but more staff are required in the kitchen at the busy times. It is far too long to be waiting for food!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Charming, friendly, small hotel, great food and lovely staff. The staff couldn't do enough for myself and my family and we were always greated with a smile. As a coeliac there were many food choices and there was no problem getting rashers and eggs cooked fresh in the morning. This hotel is in a great location for exploring beautiful Connemara.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great place to stay - we booked a deal for €90 B&B for 2 adults.
Seriously comfortable bed. Very quiet area and even though weather was hot room was still comfortable.
Staff at check-in and in the bar were very friendly.
Breakfast the next day - very good service and once again so friendly.
Excellent value.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018

The Carna Bay Hotel is absolutely wonderful in every way. It is quiet with a quaint feel to it, helpful and friendly staff, a nice bar and fantastic food. It is neat and clean and I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. Whenever I am nearby on business and not staying there I go for dinner in the restaurant and am never disappointed. Everything they serve is excellent, and the staff are all attentive and lovely. The owner is an absolute doll and there is nothing that I could say against it, everything was quite perfect. I will be there again soon and am looking forward to that.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business