I have stayed in the Ostan many times over the last 20 years and have always experienced incredibly friendly staff. The Island is a wonderful escape from normal life and at the same time providing a lively fun filled weekend. There was excellent traditional music at lunchtimes and every evening while I was there. The food was excellent, rooms clean and bright - with an amazing view from the upstairs bedrooms of the Islands castle. I will be going bcak time and time again.
Thanks to Rita and Thomas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ostan Inis Oirr, owned and run by the Flaherty family for 30 years. The hotel is situated close to sandy beach and pier. The 14 bedrooms include 2 large family rooms. All bedrooms are en-suite with central heating, electric blankets and hairdryers. Facilities include a Restaurant, bar and Lounge. A magnificent dining room is overlooking a castle. There is fresh local seafood with full wine and bar facilities also available on request for non residents. A Great atmosphere with traditional Irish Music and food in the Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Inis Oirr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ostan Inis Oirr (Inisheer Hotel) Hotel Inishere
- Hotel Inisheer Ostan Inis Oirr
- Hotel Inis Oirr Aran Islands/Inisheer