All reviews package deal few minutes walk the owner aran islands easy walking distance free pass inis mor stayed here for nights definitely stay here again warm welcome dun aonghasa double bed ti hosts pier ferry stories
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I've stayed at the Ard Mhuiris B&B so many times that I can't even remember. The owners are from the island and incredibly friendly and warm. Jackson, one of the owners has the greatest stories to tell (as he was a fisherman most of his life) and he also accommodates private group tours for the island (ask about the Worm Hole). The B&B itself is very close to the pier, incredibly tidy and has the coziest common area (makes you feel like home). Quality of the rooms is top notch and you will always be welcomed with a smile.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2017

The Ard Mhurisis B&B was around a ten minute walk for us from the pier. The sign says 3 minutes, and it may be for young people but not for us dragging luggage for a month long vacation. All together this was a good place. Our room was in need of some repair. There was a sliding door on the bathroom that was broken. If you closed it when you went in, it jammed and was difficult to reopen from the inside. The breakfast was a very good typical Irish breakfast. It is located a short walk from the main town area which made it very pleasant for my wife and I. It was also a short walk to our favorite pub, Ti Joe Watty's. We were fully content with our choice of Ard Mhuriis and would stay here again if we returned to the Aran Islands.

Room Tip: We would not have chosen the very front room if we had been given a choice.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Two families of 2 adults / 2 kids we stayed here 1 night. We had a family room (1 double, 2 singles) and two double bed rooms. The booking was made by our Irish friends who had a connection with the owner so I can't comment on the cost. The place was clean, comfortable and warm. The owners very friendly and accommodating. The location was good, about a 5 minute walk to the ferry terminal and town. When you see them making the bread for breakfast from scratch you know the food will be good, and it was. They happily stored our luggage on the day we left as well. All in all a great spot to stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank marty k
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at Ard Mhuiris for just one night. It was comfortable and clean, but not much to write home about. Everything works relatively well, excluding the bathroom door in room 1. However, the breakfast was a 4/5, with delicious tea, muesli, and scrambled eggs on toast. A nice place to stay for 1 or 2 nights when in Inis Mor.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017

My 2 sisters and I stayed here for 3 nights at the end of June. It is easily reached by foot from the ferry, even with suitcases. Our room was on the first floor which was great. Wifi was available in our room. It was very quiet and Cait is a wonderful host. We were as comfortable as could be and enjoyed our stay very much!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family