Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,888 results
All reviewsthe club loungedublin airportthe holiday innfree shuttlenext morningshuttle servicebar foodan early flighttouzai restaurantmini barrental cargood nights sleepcity centrestayed here for one nighthotel bareditnorthwoods
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Great member of staff, all very friendly, really go above and beyond for the customers! We went for a few drinks in the bar and were served by a guy named Tommy, he was incredibly friendly and made us feel very welcome.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Clodagh B
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Thanks to Crowne Plaza team and especially Olga at reception who delivers a true customer support in those difficult times with storm Emma forcing me to stay in Dublin airport for the weekend. I will remind during my next visit to Dublin and will come back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ep77700
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

After the convergence of. Storm Emma and the beast from the east I found myself stranded, with my flight Cancelled due to adverse weather.
Olga at the hotel was amazing helping to extend my stay and allowing me to stay in the same room.
The service I’ve received has been second to none. Not only from Olga on the reception but from staff in the bar and restaurant.
Room service has been prompt. Food is lovely and the room and hotel standards are excellent. I would highly recommend this hotel for good food, comfort and great service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Helen O
Reviewed 1 March 2018

booked through the hotel this morning, booked 3 rooms of 4 people and the rate on the website said 417 euro for tomorrow night. when i got the confirmation email it said 598 euro on it. Thinking it was a mistake I rang up reservations to enquire about it. A lady answered the phone named 'olga' and i have to say she was the worst person i have ever dealt with in the hospitality industry. i was a waitress for 3 years and now i am a chef for the past 2 and i have never once spoken to anyone in the way this woman did. Everything was said in a condescending tone. she was trying to tell me that the booking was for tonight and that i had booked 3 rooms with 12 people in each so 36 people! even though this is not what my booking confirmation said! she said to me "let me explain this to you so you can understand, you cant fit 12 people in one room"... im very aware you cant do that which is why i booked 12 people over 3 rooms but for some reason she didnt believe me. anyways she then told me she would change it for me and says "okay the new lower price is 598" which was the exact same price as before but i couldnt deal with this woman anymore so i hung up and went to cancel it online, i no longer wanted to stay here if thats the service to expect. But when i recieved the cancelation email it stated my booking of 4 people in 2 rooms for 399 euro was cancelled! so now im thinking the website must have lagged everything up! so unfortunatly i had to call the hotel again to make sure my actual booking was cancelled and olga answered, i couldnt deal with her again so i passed the phone to my mom. she was incredibly rude to my mother too and not any help whatsoever ! i understand with the storm people are under pressure but thats no excuse to talk to people the way she did!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that your reservation caused such confusion. I will look into this further to ensure that the necessary corrective action is taken to avoid any future occurrence,

Kind regards,

Garret O'Neill

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I stayed here a few days for a wedding and the cost for the few days was a lot but I figured it should be a nice place for the price and the fact that they hosted weddings. Firstly, the good bits, the staff were just lovely, friendly and helpful. Now the negatives. The room was shabby, the paint was peeling off the ceilings, the sink in the bathroom was cracked and chipped, the heating was broken and was stuck on 19 degrees and the tv remote didn't work. I am a vegan and I do not expect to be catered for at all times but I usually do ok in a hotel breakfast. In this hotel, the best I could do was a plate of baked beans and when the chef was asked he offered me bacon because it didn't have milk in it! When I had explained he offered me a plate of steamed vegetables for breakfast. I stuck to my baked beans and coffee. Also, the view from the window was a brick wall, about 2 feet from the window. The cupboard where the maids held the equipment was near our room so early in the morning (5 am) there was clanking of the water bottles and noise all down our corridor.

Room Tip: don't choose 344
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to see that you were not pleased with some aspects of your stay. This would not be representative of our usual high standards that we aspire to. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. I will certainly investigate each point raised and implement the corrective actions where necessary.

Kind Regards,