2,066 results
All reviews the club lounge dublin airport the holiday inn free shuttle next morning shuttle service bar food an early flight mini bar touzai restaurant rental car good nights sleep stayed one night city centre hotel bar edit northwoods
Reviewed 10 January 2018

We spent one night at this hotel before returning home and it was not as we expected.
We chose Executive Club room, just to be more comfortable and get a good rest. The room was quite small, while the bathroom was unusually big compared to the size of the room.
When we arrived the room was very cold, as if the AC was on. We tried to adjust the temperature, but realized soon that the highest setting was 24 C and the fan was still blowing cool air. Therefore we turned it off, hoping it would warm up a bit while we left for dinner, but that did not happen. It was a cold night in Dublin and the duvet provided did not do any justice. We ended up sleeping with our clothes on.
The next morning both my husband and I craved a warm shower. My husband went in first and reported that water was freezing. Therefore he did not manage to have shower at all. I had a cold shower instead, as I did not have any other choice.
Also we ended up paying for the minibar, because I removed some items to make space for my medication. After that I realized that minibar was sensor operated and as soon as you remove an item it charges it to your room. Also the fridge was a toy size. This was the first time we experienced it and we travel quite a lot.
Unfortunately we did not have time to bring this to the attention of the staff upon checkout as we had to catch the shuttle right after breakfast.
The only positive thing about this hotel was breakfast with a variety of items to chose from.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Globalina
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for passing on your feedback in relation to your recent stay. I am very sorry to see that you did not receive our usual high standards on this occasion. I sincerely apologise for the shortcomings experienced. I assure you that this would not be the standard that we would aspire to and the necessary corrective action will be taken to prevent a repeat occurrence.

Garret O'Nell

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I stayed here on St. Stephan's night, and was travelling to the Sates early in the morning, so i requested a quiet room as i had a child with me.

Anthony checked us in, who was friendly and efficient , and gave us a beautiful room on the 4th floor,

The decor of this hotel is fabulous.

Definitely will return.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2018

This was my third visit but the first with my wife who is disabled. The staff were wonderful and as helpful as anyone could be especially Anthony and Petru from the front desk. I could not recommend them higher.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear John,

Thank you for returning to stay with us here once again. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your visit and found the team here wonderful and helpful. I will share your comments with Anthony, Petru and all the team.

Garret O'Neill

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I was very pleased with my trip to crown plaza as the food I found to be tremendous, my friend and I could not have been more pleased with or meal and visit and it was only made all the better by our waiter Tommy. Tommy was possibly the most attentive and polite waiter we’ve ever come across as he made sure we were always well seen to and also took the time to make conversation with us which only improved or experience and created a more friendly atmosphere to the place. If all the staff were to be the same I would not hesitate to return and to recommend it to friends.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2018

A wonderful night to end a glorious holiday in Ireland. Large comfortable room, excellently appointed. While the classical hotels in the city had their intrigue, it was a pleasure to stay in a hotel where the rooms are dead quite. You didn’t hear people next to or above you.

Breakfast was fantastic as well.

The only issue we had was the hairdryer, 2hich only blew out warm hair. (We tried 2)

Stayed: January 2018
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for passing on your feedback in relation to your recent visit. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay overall and had a wonderful night. I am sorry that you had some issues with your hairdryer, I will look into this and rectify it.

We hope to welcome you back again at some stage again,

Garret O'Neill