2,044 results
All reviewsthe club loungedublin airportthe holiday innfree shuttlenext morningshuttle servicebar foodan early flightmini bartouzai restaurantrental cargood nights sleepcity centrestayed one nighthotel bareditnorthwoods
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

As a Platinum IHG member I got a free upgrade to the club floor. The room was of high standard and you have access to the club lounge. This is my fourth stay at this hotel. Everything is good and there is a free shuttle bus to Dublin Airport.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Jay,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to IHG and the Hotel. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recommending us to others.

We hope to see you back again soon,

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I recently visited this hotel with my sister for a senior trip! Tommy Donnelly was an amazing worker and totally made my stay! Wish he could work with me!! I think that if he wasn't employed at this hotel then I would have hated my stay!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Suzie,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in relation to your recent visit. I am delighted to see that Tommy really made your stay, I will definitely pass on your kind words to him.

We look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Great, quick service with a bar and multiple restaurants. About 30 min from the downtown area but not a bad travel as you can catch the public transit at 2.70€. Has a gym and park across the street to stroll or jog. Would recommend to anyone that doesn't want to stay near the city but it is very close to the airport with a free shuttle to and from. I should also mention we had an issue with some other patrons of the hotel and smoking - this was addressed immediately by the manager and staff and made it a better stay! // Excelente servicio rápido con un bar y varios restaurantes. A unos 30 minutos del centro de la ciudad, pero no es un mal viaje ya que puedes tomar el transporte público a 2,70 €. Tiene un gimnasio y un parque al otro lado de la calle para pasear o trotar. Lo recomendaría a cualquiera que no quiera alojarse cerca de la ciudad, pero está muy cerca del aeropuerto con un servicio de transporte gratuito desde y hacia.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Nathan,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in relation to your recent stay. I am sorry that you had an issue initially but am glad to see that you were happy with how it was resolved. We hope to welcome you back again at some stage soon,

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I came here for work purpose and was tired m sick ... i ordered for some breakfast and time was passed to order the b/f but ms. Zharmaine and chef Lui got a delicious food for me and when i cleared the tray she got fruit basket for me.. i was so impressed and happy with the gesture.. i am so happy with the room service and hospitality.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in relation to your recent stay with us. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit. I will gladly pass on your kind comments to Zharmaine and Louie. We hope to welcome you back again soon,

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I was very pleased with this place, especially its staff. I was served at the bar by an attentive and hard working young man named Tommy, who got me my drink with hardly a wait at all and was polite and a pleasure to talk to. The front desk staff and waiters impressed me as well. It was a great stay, and I hope to be back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your visit. I will gladly share your positive feedback with Tommy and all the team. We hope to see you back again soon,