US$236
US$174
US$309
Agoda.com
2,008 results
All reviewsthe club loungedublin airportthe holiday innfree shuttlenext morningshuttle servicebar foodan early flightmini bartouzai restaurantrental cargood nights sleepcity centrestayed one nighthotel bareditnorthwoods
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I came here for work purpose and was tired m sick ... i ordered for some breakfast and time was passed to order the b/f but ms. Zharmaine and chef Lui got a delicious food for me and when i cleared the tray she got fruit basket for me.. i was so impressed and happy with the gesture.. i am so happy with the room service and hospitality.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in relation to your recent stay with us. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit. I will gladly pass on your kind comments to Zharmaine and Louie. We hope to welcome you back again soon,

Kind Regards,

Garret O'Neill

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I was very pleased with this place, especially its staff. I was served at the bar by an attentive and hard working young man named Tommy, who got me my drink with hardly a wait at all and was polite and a pleasure to talk to. The front desk staff and waiters impressed me as well. It was a great stay, and I hope to be back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your visit. I will gladly share your positive feedback with Tommy and all the team. We hope to see you back again soon,

Kind Regards,

Garret O'Neill

Reviewed 10 December 2017

The wifi is very fast and the room was very neat and big. Front desk clirques are very accomudating . The waiters are very friendly and enthusiastic in their work. Special thanks to Stephan GM , Shauna HR, Frank and Liam Deputy Manager and the breakfast Chef , Chef Louie Nolasco.

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We had our Xmas Party/Ball in this lovely hotel last December 8. From the very start we were given utmost attention by Laura and Shauna. All the details and expectations was met and beyond. From Stephan (deputy GM) to the nite duty managers Frank and Liam and their crew, from the people in reception, to the waiters and bartenders made sure our needs are attended. They gave their service a personal touch. The Fahreinheit Ballroom, for a 100 people is spacious enough. the table centerpieces, the lights, the temperature, parking space and the hotel's accessibility are plus factors.
Most of us decided to stay for the night, simple because, they generously gave us a good deal, affordable nite stay for 2 with breakfast. Their rooms are clean and cozy and best of all, its sound proof. The bed and pillows are very comforable.
The buffet breakfast is also a standout, a very good range of choices, well prepared. we had the oppurtunity to experience their service several times during the planning of our event, the managers Karolina and Jon, the chefs n the waiters and just wonderful. We the members of USAD Filipino- Irish Employees of St. Vincent's Hospital Elm Park D4. HIGHLY RECOMMENDS this hotel, for any event or occassion. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Maria P
Reviewed 9 December 2017

We held our Christmas Party at the Fahrenheit Ballroom and was looked after very well by the banqueting staff. Shauna was very accommodating and everything we have discussed/agreed from the booking until the actual event were all met. The Deputy General Manager Stephan and his team namely Frank & Liam (Duty Managers) were excellent. Aside from the excellent service from the staff, the place is in a very good location with ample parking. It is also accessible via M-50 and few minutes away from the airport. Definitely will recommend if anyone is looking for a venue for your next event.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends