US$223
US$159
US$148
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$150
US$130
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$153
US$192
US$175
US$369
US$177
US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

1,959 results
All reviewsthe club loungedublin airportthe holiday innfree shuttlenext morningshuttle servicebar foodan early flightmini bartouzai restaurantrental cargood nights sleepstayed here for one nightcity centrehotel bareditnorthwoods
Reviewed 5 December 2017

We picked this place as it was a handy meeting point for my friend and I have to say we were not sorry. Lovely bar and great staff, especially a young waiter named Tommy. Would recommend as a meeting place for business or pleasure.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Brigette,

Thank you for visiting the hotel recently. I am glad to see that you were happy with your experience and that you would recommend for business or pleasure. I will share your feedback with Tommy and the rest of the team,

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I arrived at a busy check-in. As a Spire Ambassador, one of the benefits is priority check-in. The priority queue, unfortunately, wasn't enforced as the guy let two people check-in who asked if their Club Carlson cards could be used at the hotel. Turned out they weren't even members of the IHG programme. When I eventually got to the front of the other, usual, queue, I mentioned this to the guy who appeared to be in charge. The reply - "Sorry, the priority queue isn't working today" which I thought was a strange reply. You either offer it and enforce it or you don't. His demeanour seemed to improve when he saw what my status was. I had booked a suite and there was no further upgrade. The lounge was fine although the drinks aren't self pour so you have to hover around the door of the cupboard where the waitress keeps the drinks or wait until she comes around the tables. The room was gorgeous though. A very comfy bed with separate living and dining area. It was all immaculately clean. The Thai restaurant was good (that was after I spent a few minutes waiting to be seen at the entrance as no staff were present). This was my second time here. The check-in soured the experience and left me thinking that it wasn't as great as my last time.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Steward,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in relation to your recent visit. I am sorry to see that your check-in experience was not up to our usual high standard. I apologise for this and have addressed it with the Front Office Manager to prevent such a reoccurrence.

We hope to welcome you back again at some stage in the future,

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza Dublin airport last year and had an excellent visit. I stayed again last weekend and had The same experience. The hotel is immaculate. Room and bathroom the same. Bed so comfortable. Breakfast and dinner could not be faulted, so tasty and plentiful. All staff friendly and helpful. I will have no hesitation staying here again. Access to Dublin by bus from a stop very close to the hotel, we also took a taxi to see a show, I felt it was a very reasonable price. One small negative which I found was adults wearing pyjamas to breakfast.,I didn't find that acceptable.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2017

My name is Nesma Hamed, and I would like personally thank Lui for such a great service he provided to us .. great positive attitude make us recommend the the hotel to all our friends and family members.

All the staff was very helpful jon, Jams and especially Lui.

Thanks team.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I would just like to say thank you for a beautiful meal I enjoyed with my Mam. Your hotel was recommended to us by a friend a while ago and we kept meaning to go. We finally got down to you Friday where we had a lovely meal in a lovely relaxing atmosphere. The food was beautiful and your staff were very attentive especially Anna who served us, she was so helpful and pleasant to deal with. We will definitely be back and I will definitely recommend to friends

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Lynsey,

Thank you for visiting the hotel last Friday. I am delighted to see that you will be back and would definitely recommend us to friends.

We look forward to seeing you back again soon,