2,096 results
All reviews the club lounge dublin airport the holiday inn free shuttle next morning shuttle service bar food an early flight mini bar touzai restaurant rental car stayed one night good nights sleep city centre hotel bar edit northwoods
Reviewed 14 November 2017

This was my first visit to this hotel as I have never had any reason to visit it before today.
On entering I was very impressed with the decor and the layout and ambience of the seating and bar area.
We met a work mate for coffee and decided to try their chicken wings, which turned out to be delicious.
The three members of staff we encountered were extremely pleasant and helpful a credit to the hotel.
The next time I am flying out from Dublin Airport on an early flight I plan to book in here and try out their rooms.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank maureen r
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Maureen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review in relation to your recent experience here at the Crowne Plaza. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit and plan to book when flying out from Dublin next.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Stayed at this hotel for one night for convienence and a very good rate offered on a Sunday Night due to attending a funeral in a neighbouring village. From booking the room at late notice with Silvia at Reception a few days prior to arrival, I was lucky enough to meet SIlvia on the evening of check in. She was more than just 'doing her job' she was kind, attentive and cared about her guests as I have worked in the hotel business as a manager with 30 years of experience, I could see she was very efficient, kind, caring and a conscientious employee, glad she was there on check in. Thank you Sylvia
That said, the trainee Daniel and the front office supervisor were equally as kind and attentive.

On check out I had an issue which could have cost me a lot of time which I did not have and most of all money but luckily I met another concientious and caring employee, Krystian...amazing fella.. efficient, prompt, attentive and most of all capable of making a decision to ensure his customer will come back again and in my case use Crowne Plaza hotel next January in New York. Thank you Krystian.

Room was comfortable, not a fan of the "fan" heating system though!!! Breakfast selection was outstanding and staff in club lounge and the other staff who say hello to you in the corridors just make your day!

All about the customer service and the simple greeting from staff you encounter during your stay.

Thank you crowne plaza and I will be back/recommend.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Dublin. I am pleased to see that you were happy with the hotel and the high level of service. I will share your positive feedback with all mentioned. Thank you for recommending us to others,

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Everything in this Hotel is fine. The bedroom is very cozy and the beds are the best, very nice to sleep in. The service and the atmosphere is excellant. The restaurants are excellent also.
Opposite the Hotel is a nice garden with a pond, very good to take a walk.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Júlía,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in relation to your recent stay. I am pleased to see that you were happy with your visit.

We hope to see you back again soon,

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

In coming to Dublin with work for the last 12 months almost every week, the service afforded by the staff in the hotel is second to none.

It is incredibly unfair to single anybody out in particular, however credit needs to be given where credit needs to be given. I’ll apologise for not naming everyone but trust me, they are all good.

Olga, Silvia, Kristian and Beth on the front desk are always on the ball with me. Straight to the point and understand exactly the reception I need whether it’s 8am in the morning or 11pm at night.

Anna, Aisling and Edit are top class and very personal with their customer service. Even if I do frustrate them with my salad orders.

I don’t think I could actually write a review that actually encompasses everyone but every single one of your staff members should be praised from Breakfast to Dinner to Bar, from check in to lounge and Check out to the next time.

Big thanks for the hospitality to everyone in CP Dublin Airport in 2017.

Marc.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I was having a drink at the bar with my friend, Eva when one of your handsome waiters came over, Tommy. He asked us about our day and made us feel incredibly at home. We felt like we were talking to a very old friend. He made sure we were comfortable and we never felt like we were a hassle or a chore. We would definitely come back again. Thank you, Tommy, you charming chap xx

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends