2,109 results
All reviews the club lounge dublin airport the holiday inn free shuttle next morning shuttle service bar food an early flight mini bar touzai restaurant stayed one night good nights sleep city centre hotel bar edit northwoods ihg
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I am a regular guest at this hotel and every time I stay there I am delighted with my stay. The staff are truly amazing,reception staff greet guests with a smile and are so helpful. The housekeeping staff do an amazing job to keep the rooms spotless and welcoming. The hotel has recently had a refurbishment and all rooms are so tastefully decorated. The beds are amazingly comfortable and the room has added touches of your choice of pillow type and a complimentary pillow spray and balm to help you sleep. The bathrooms have a separate shower and bath tub and are quite large and the towels are always soft and fluffy. The bar and restaurant offer a wide variety of dishes to suit all tastes and the breakfast is second to none. Bar and restaurant staff greet each guest and are efficient and friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and I am looking forward to my next stay.

Room tip: Try to get a room at the front of the hotel over looking the beautiful park across the road
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Noeleen g
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Noleen,

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to the hotel. I am very pleased to see that you are delighted with your stay every time. I will gladly share your positive comments with all the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit,

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We arrived into Dublin airport at 5:30 am, and had a reservation for later in the day. When we arrived at the hotel we went in for a delicious breakfast while we were waiting to get into our room. Staff was wonderful and was able to get us into our room early, so we could take a nap before meeting up with friends. Room was great. Staff helpful. Would stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TravelingDLB

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza. I am delighted to see that you were happy with your visit and that you would stay again, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Attended a business lunch in the hotels bar
Service was quick and friendly
Plenty of choice and variety on the menu
Quality of the food was very good
Overall is was perfect for what we required
Plenty of car parking in the multi story beside hotel

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in relation to your recent experience in our Hotel Bar. I am delighted to see that you were happy with all aspects of the food and service.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Friendly check-in (though being a wheelchair user i felt a bit daft since the counter top was up to my nose - i mean, come on!). We had 2 quiet rooms, decorated lovely (a superior & an accessible) both with comfortable king beds. The only difference i could spot was the accessible room's ensuite was larger to accommodate my wheelchair. There was no turning space however, so a lot of reversing going on throughout both the room & bathroom. But I had a bath! Hallellujah! so rare to have an accessible bathroom with bath, i was thrilled.
we had access to a quiet complimentary guest room with a really nice daytime snack & breakfast buffet & gorgeous coffee.

We ordered really tasty filling meals with room service (30 min wait only) for both lunch & dinners. (I love that the allergens are clearly labelled on menus).
House wine was nice & bar atmosphere friendly.
Taxis came on time.
Courtesy bus with frequent runs to/fro airport.
Hotel modern, fresh & clean throughout.
Excellent free wifi.
No waiting for the lifts.

The only disappointments were:
The ridiculously high check-in desk (Sit in front of it to see how it feels)
My accessible room couldn't accommodate a turning wheelchair (try walking backwards the whole time!)
& no ground decaff coffee anywhere in the hotel (it's a little point but i've never come across this before).

If it hadn't have been for those 3 little points above, the hotel experience was deserving of 5 stars. But i'd still love to stay again ❤️.

Room tip: Disabled double room with a bath is 219
Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Miranda,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review in relation to your recent stay. I am pleased to see that you were happy with your visit despite the 3 points you raised. I will look into this and address where possible. We hope to welcome you back again in the future,

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I visited your hotel in September for short overnight stay before travelling to Amsterdam we had a fantastic stay and had great help from the front desk staff Beth gave us directions to the local cinema at the Pavilion shopping centre. I will be back to stay again when I have to fly out again many thanks

Room tip: rooms facing the park
Date of stay: September 2017