US$158
US$159
US$142
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$157
US$134
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$141
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$168
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$168
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$193
US$151
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

TripAdvisor
1,961 results
All reviewsthe club loungedublin airportthe holiday innfree shuttlenext morningshuttle servicebar foodan early flightmini bartouzai restaurantrental cargood nights sleepstayed here for one nightcity centrehotel bareditnorthwoods
Reviewed 26 December 2016

Had another fantastic stay at the Crowne plaza, it is always a pleasure staying here. Staff are exceptional. Beth greeted me in reception with a warm smile, her professionalism and kind words really ensured i had a delightful stay. She was so welcoming and made us feel right a home. We went down to the restaurant and had a delicious meal. Could not recommend any higher! Brilliant staff and beautiful grounds around hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback in relation to your recent experience here at the hotel. I am very pleased to see that you had an enjoyable time. I will gladly share your kind words with Beth and the rest of the team.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

My wife and I stayed overnight at the Crowne Plaza, Dublin Airport on Thursday, 22/12/16. Well, were we impressed! The decor, style and cleanliness all round was first class. Our room was opulent, so comfortable! Only issue we had was that there was no hot water at 05:00.
We visited the Club Lounge. It was fantastic. I stay in hotels on a weekly basis. This one and it's lounge stand tall amongst them all. A very comfortable lounge which catered for the discerning business and holiday traveller. Unlike most UK lounges now which also cater for package holiday makers and with small children, this lounge was peaceful, tranquil and so relaxing. Stephanie was our hostess and what a lovely young lady and splendid representative of the hotel she was. The food available,was excellent.
Samosas, pakoras and mini barbecued ribs made up the hot selection and were to die for. Small canapes of smoked salmon were on offer in the cold selection and were very good too. Good wines and beers served by the smiling, efficient Stephanie washed it all down.

We had bar food in the Cinnabar restaurant. Excellent fare and reasonably priced.

When we fly from Dublin again it will be the Crowne Plaza for us. A great start to our Christmas/ New Year break in Spain.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a fourth floor room and go visit the Club Lounge. You won't be disappointed!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Joe,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Dublin Airport. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your visit and was so impressed by Stephanie and the Club Lounge. It is great to see that you plan on staying again on your return to Dublin.

We look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Excellent service by staff. Location was good for business requirements but a bit far from city centre for sightseeing ( 40 min bus ride). Staff were very helpful with directions, bus fare ( Dublin transit requires exact change!).

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in relation to your recent visit. We appreciate your helpful tips for fellow travellers. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 13 December 2016

I would like to thank all the staff at the front desk at the hotel they are superb in their customer relations and client service
with specific reference to Arijan where he as facilitated both myself and my colleagues with great service, attention to detail and ability to facilitate unexpected changes in accommodation needs !!!
my sincere thanks to all in Crown Plaza Front Desk

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback in relation to your recent experience here at the hotel. I am delighted to see that you received superb service from the Front Desk team. I have passed on your kind words to Arijan which will give great encouragement for a job well done!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon!

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I stayed here the other night, which was probably about my 10th stay - which in and of itself says something. I had a short layover in Dublin and was only at the hotel 7 hours, but it re-affirmed why I keep coming back. I had made a mistake with my booking, which the staff kindly took care of without any fuss. My room was obviously recently refurbished and was super comfortable after a long day of work and travel. I was up early to get the shuttle to the airport, and the cleaning staff overhearing my plans, made an extra effort to make sure I didn't miss it. The above may seem like small things, but I'll remember them.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the hotel. I am delighted to see that you are happy with your stays with us. We hope to welcome you back many more times again!