“Stay for Business and vactions”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Santry
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Excellent service by staff. Location was good for business requirements but a bit far from city centre for sightseeing ( 40 min bus ride). Staff were very helpful with directions, bus fare ( Dublin transit requires exact change!).

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in relation to your recent visit. We appreciate your helpful tips for fellow travellers. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Garret O’Neill

Write a ReviewReviews (1,786)

Reviewed 13 December 2016

I would like to thank all the staff at the front desk at the hotel they are superb in their customer relations and client service
with specific reference to Arijan where he as facilitated both myself and my colleagues with great service, attention to detail and ability to facilitate unexpected changes in accommodation needs !!!
my sincere thanks to all in Crown Plaza Front Desk

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback in relation to your recent experience here at the hotel. I am delighted to see that you received superb service from the Front Desk team. I have passed on your kind words to Arijan which will give great encouragement for a job well done!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon!

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I stayed here the other night, which was probably about my 10th stay - which in and of itself says something. I had a short layover in Dublin and was only at the hotel 7 hours, but it re-affirmed why I keep coming back. I had made a mistake with my booking, which the staff kindly took care of without any fuss. My room was obviously recently refurbished and was super comfortable after a long day of work and travel. I was up early to get the shuttle to the airport, and the cleaning staff overhearing my plans, made an extra effort to make sure I didn't miss it. The above may seem like small things, but I'll remember them.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the hotel. I am delighted to see that you are happy with your stays with us. We hope to welcome you back many more times again!

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Lovely park across the street from hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful!
Will stay here again.
Had a small issue with the room, and the hotel staff fixed it immediately. Nice little bar/lounge.

Transport to airport is easy and leaves frequently.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Sandie,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza. It is great to see that you had an enjoyable experience. I am delighted to see that you plan on staying here again, we look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Loved everything about this place, will deffo visit again It was clean and was very handy for my purpose of visit, staff were great and room was spotless.Staff cant do enough for you,food was amazing 100% recommend.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review and for recommending the hotel to others. I am delighted to see that you had such a great stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Garret O’Neill

Also consider these accommodations in or near Santry
0.1 km away
4.4 km away
Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel
2 km away
Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport? Share your experiences!