2,109 results
All reviews the club lounge dublin airport the holiday inn free shuttle next morning shuttle service bar food an early flight mini bar touzai restaurant stayed one night good nights sleep city centre hotel bar edit northwoods ihg
Reviewed 13 December 2016

I would like to thank all the staff at the front desk at the hotel they are superb in their customer relations and client service
with specific reference to Arijan where he as facilitated both myself and my colleagues with great service, attention to detail and ability to facilitate unexpected changes in accommodation needs !!!
my sincere thanks to all in Crown Plaza Front Desk

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback in relation to your recent experience here at the hotel. I am delighted to see that you received superb service from the Front Desk team. I have passed on your kind words to Arijan which will give great encouragement for a job well done!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon!

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I stayed here the other night, which was probably about my 10th stay - which in and of itself says something. I had a short layover in Dublin and was only at the hotel 7 hours, but it re-affirmed why I keep coming back. I had made a mistake with my booking, which the staff kindly took care of without any fuss. My room was obviously recently refurbished and was super comfortable after a long day of work and travel. I was up early to get the shuttle to the airport, and the cleaning staff overhearing my plans, made an extra effort to make sure I didn't miss it. The above may seem like small things, but I'll remember them.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the hotel. I am delighted to see that you are happy with your stays with us. We hope to welcome you back many more times again!

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Lovely park across the street from hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful!
Will stay here again.
Had a small issue with the room, and the hotel staff fixed it immediately. Nice little bar/lounge.

Transport to airport is easy and leaves frequently.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sandie,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza. It is great to see that you had an enjoyable experience. I am delighted to see that you plan on staying here again, we look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Loved everything about this place, will deffo visit again It was clean and was very handy for my purpose of visit, staff were great and room was spotless.Staff cant do enough for you,food was amazing 100% recommend.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review and for recommending the hotel to others. I am delighted to see that you had such a great stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Crown Plaza staff are the best, there is always a warm welcome at the front desk.
The rooms are typical and inviting as always with crown plaza however this hotel at Dublin airport is quite new and a notch up on some of the older in the group.
Definitely worth a visit if you are near Dublin or going to Dublin airport.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple