2,109 results
All reviews the club lounge dublin airport the holiday inn free shuttle next morning shuttle service bar food an early flight mini bar touzai restaurant stayed one night good nights sleep city centre hotel bar edit northwoods ihg
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Lovely park across the street from hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful!
Will stay here again.
Had a small issue with the room, and the hotel staff fixed it immediately. Nice little bar/lounge.

Transport to airport is easy and leaves frequently.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Sandie,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza. It is great to see that you had an enjoyable experience. I am delighted to see that you plan on staying here again, we look forward to welcoming you back,

Kind Regards,

Garret O’Neill

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Loved everything about this place, will deffo visit again It was clean and was very handy for my purpose of visit, staff were great and room was spotless.Staff cant do enough for you,food was amazing 100% recommend.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review and for recommending the hotel to others. I am delighted to see that you had such a great stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Kind Regards,

Garret O’Neill

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Crown Plaza staff are the best, there is always a warm welcome at the front desk.
The rooms are typical and inviting as always with crown plaza however this hotel at Dublin airport is quite new and a notch up on some of the older in the group.
Definitely worth a visit if you are near Dublin or going to Dublin airport.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Anna, our waitress, went above and beyond to serve our table of six. She helped with our unique shot order and brought our food quickly and with a smile. The food and drinks were delicious, as well. I highly recommend!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2016

While I myself didn't stay, my friend was in town for business and was staying here on her birthday. The staff went above and beyond to assist me with making my friends birthday to be memorable, namely Nicole and especially Kim. After 20 emails exchanged our little surprise went off with out a hitch all thanks to their A+ extremely impressive customer service! I will definitely stay with them the next chance I have.

Date of stay: November 2016