2,133 results
All reviews the club lounge dublin airport the holiday inn free shuttle next morning shuttle service bar food an early flight mini bar touzai restaurant stayed one night good nights sleep city centre hotel bar edit northwoods ihg
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Loved everything about this place, will deffo visit again It was clean and was very handy for my purpose of visit, staff were great and room was spotless.Staff cant do enough for you,food was amazing 100% recommend.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review and for recommending the hotel to others. I am delighted to see that you had such a great stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Kind Regards,

Garret O’Neill

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Crown Plaza staff are the best, there is always a warm welcome at the front desk.
The rooms are typical and inviting as always with crown plaza however this hotel at Dublin airport is quite new and a notch up on some of the older in the group.
Definitely worth a visit if you are near Dublin or going to Dublin airport.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Anna, our waitress, went above and beyond to serve our table of six. She helped with our unique shot order and brought our food quickly and with a smile. The food and drinks were delicious, as well. I highly recommend!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2016

While I myself didn't stay, my friend was in town for business and was staying here on her birthday. The staff went above and beyond to assist me with making my friends birthday to be memorable, namely Nicole and especially Kim. After 20 emails exchanged our little surprise went off with out a hitch all thanks to their A+ extremely impressive customer service! I will definitely stay with them the next chance I have.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2016

I have been living basically in this hotel for the last 2 weeks. I have had different rooms as I'm never sure where I will be based with work and I can only say this is such a luxurious hotel. I have had food every evening at Cinnabar and only to be served by Anna who is such a pleasant and helpful worker making sure I am happy with my service each evening. She is a credit to the team at the Crowne plaza and I would definitely recommend the cinnabar and hotel as a leisure and work stay to anyone.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in relation to your stay here at the hotel. I am delighted to see that you have had such a positive experience. I will gladly pass on your feedback to the rest of the team especially Anna whom you made specific mention of.

Kind Regards,