US$178
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$140
US$127
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$172
US$153
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$161
US$148
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$149
US$131
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$210
US$163
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$192
US$166
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$311
US$231
1,961 results
All reviewsthe club loungedublin airportthe holiday innfree shuttlenext morningshuttle servicebar foodan early flightmini bartouzai restaurantrental cargood nights sleepstayed here for one nightcity centrehotel bareditnorthwoods
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Loved everything about this place, will deffo visit again It was clean and was very handy for my purpose of visit, staff were great and room was spotless.Staff cant do enough for you,food was amazing 100% recommend.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review and for recommending the hotel to others. I am delighted to see that you had such a great stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Kind Regards,

Garret O’Neill

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Crown Plaza staff are the best, there is always a warm welcome at the front desk.
The rooms are typical and inviting as always with crown plaza however this hotel at Dublin airport is quite new and a notch up on some of the older in the group.
Definitely worth a visit if you are near Dublin or going to Dublin airport.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Anna, our waitress, went above and beyond to serve our table of six. She helped with our unique shot order and brought our food quickly and with a smile. The food and drinks were delicious, as well. I highly recommend!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2016

While I myself didn't stay, my friend was in town for business and was staying here on her birthday. The staff went above and beyond to assist me with making my friends birthday to be memorable, namely Nicole and especially Kim. After 20 emails exchanged our little surprise went off with out a hitch all thanks to their A+ extremely impressive customer service! I will definitely stay with them the next chance I have.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2016

I have been living basically in this hotel for the last 2 weeks. I have had different rooms as I'm never sure where I will be based with work and I can only say this is such a luxurious hotel. I have had food every evening at Cinnabar and only to be served by Anna who is such a pleasant and helpful worker making sure I am happy with my service each evening. She is a credit to the team at the Crowne plaza and I would definitely recommend the cinnabar and hotel as a leisure and work stay to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in relation to your stay here at the hotel. I am delighted to see that you have had such a positive experience. I will gladly pass on your feedback to the rest of the team especially Anna whom you made specific mention of.

Kind Regards,