2,069 results
All reviews the club lounge dublin airport the holiday inn free shuttle next morning shuttle service bar food an early flight mini bar touzai restaurant rental car good nights sleep stayed one night city centre hotel bar edit northwoods
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Clean, quiet and nice room. Abit pricey without breakfast- but on par with similar standards. Excellent bus service down to city from top of road. 2.7 euros- or 20 euros by taxi. Had decent room service food one night and taxi to nearby Kealys pub behind the airport- amazing pub food and reasonable too. Room lovely- shower abit tired and difficult to alter temp but minor point really.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza. I am glad to see that you were happy with your visit overall.

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights in November. The hotel was lovely, as was the room and the staff were exceptional. Olga, behind reception, was lovely and couldn't have done any more to make our stay any better.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent business Hotel 10 min from the airport. 2min off M50. 2 restaurants. 1 bar. Gym. Free wifi. Good choice of breakfast with fruits juices full irish breakfast. Rooms are spacy and tidy. Bar offers also food and variety of irish draft beers and continental ones.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Henning W
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Staff were so kind! Everyone was kind and thoughtful! Beth at reception, Karolina at the dining area hostess and ALL the staff were friendly and professional. The room was pleasant and comfortable. I NEVER heard the planes and we were close to airport. CLEAN! LOVED the bathtub and shower! Nice bathroom! SUPERB! the conference rooms were nice and everyone lived the gift of hospitality to strangers! THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear Linda,

Thank you for your very complimentary account of your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to see that you had such an enjoyable experience. I will gladly pass on your kind words to Beth, Karolina and the rest of the team.

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2016

I always have problem traveling around Europe as a Muslim especially during breakfast when all the hot meat like sausages and bacon are all pork. It was the same when I arrived in Crowne Plaze Dublin Airport. I requested for some hot meat for breakfast which is not pork but the hotel could not arrange. Then in the morning I asked the chef's assistant but was snubbed.

I decided to write to the GM as his card was left in my room as a welcome gesture which is a great way of showing guests that the hotel cares about us.

It wasn't long before I heard a knock on my door and was pleasantly greeted by the Duty Manager informing me that Mr Garret O'Neill had made the effort of purchasing some Turkey sausages for me and it would cover my next 2 days of breakfast in the hotel. He wasn't able to greet me directly as he was busy for the rest of the evening.

That gesture made me feel great and special. It was more pleasant the next morning when I had my breakfast. I approached the chef and he knew what I wanted and when I was served with my breakfast, the sausages tasted delicious and it really made my day.

Besides this great experience, the room was amazingly clean, kept clean daily by the housekeeping team and the services at the lobby was excellent.

I had a meeting with my boss at the lobby and she was really pleased with the service and the friendly waitress that's always there to provide us with what we needed. She's always smiling and willing to recommend what's good on the menu and was also very fast with providing us with what we ordered.

Although this hotel is not in the heart of the city, it does not matter to me because the service made up for the distance.

Keep it up Crowne. I'll certainly be back soon.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in relation to your recent experience here at the hotel. I am delighted to see that you were happy with your stay overall. We always endeavour to ensure that all our guests’ special requests and requirements are met.

I am very pleased to see that you will certainly return, we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit,