2,060 results
All reviews the club lounge dublin airport the holiday inn free shuttle next morning shuttle service bar food an early flight mini bar touzai restaurant rental car good nights sleep stayed one night city centre hotel bar edit northwoods
Reviewed 6 November 2016

We just stayed the one night as we where going to a show at the Helix. Staff at the hotel from the front desk, to bar staff, to restaurant staff, waiters and cleaning staff very friendly and helpful. Excellent food and service and great atmosphere.The bedroom was spotless and just loved the touch of a spray and roll on stick to help get a good nights sleep and it sure does work. There is also a beautiful par opposite the hotel for walks. Well done Crowne Plaza. Will definately recommend this hotel and will be back again for sure.

Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in relation to your recent stay with us. It is great to see that you were happy with your visit and would definitely recommend to others.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

From checking in to leaving, we really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were very pleasant and helpful at all times. Food in the restaurant was excellent, as was the service. We stayed in the executive suite. The room was very tastefully decorated, immaculately clean, warm and comfortable. Everything in the room worked perfectly, and felt very well maintained.
I couldn't find any fault during my stay here, and that's a credit to how well the hotel is run and managed.

Overall a lovely experience!

P.S (I've attached a photo of my favorite part, the chocolate hazelnut brownie)

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gregg W

Dear Gregg,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your comments. I am delighted to see that you were happy with all aspects of your stay and thank you for adding a photo to your review.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

The staff are really helpful & pleasant especially Daniel & our waiter in the bar area.
Rooms was very comfortable, as was the bed.
The exec lounge was a big bonus too & much appreciated.
Housekeeping on floor 4 was excellent.
Look forward to returning in the future.

Room Tip: Quiet room
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear Robin,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the hotel. I am delighted to see that your visit was enjoyable. I will gladly pass on your feedback to Daniel and the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit,

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I left the room to go to the office, when I came back at night, the room was clean. So clean that they even "cleaned" my papers and book. They THREW my book. Just incredible.

They told me that they will recover it, but 2 weeks later I have no answer from them.

First time that I feel unsecure inside the room of a hotel.

The views of my room was a white wall. Quite interesting.

The breakfast was good and the personal very kind.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Miguel B
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear Miguel,

I am very sorry to hear that your book was accidently disposed of, this is highly unusual and would not be our representative of our usual high standards by any means. I will ensure that the necessary corrective will be taken to prevent any such reoccurrence.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I've stayed here on a few occasions in the past both for business and pleasure and have always been happy with my stay. Most recently my husband and I chose to stay here before an early morning flight and were lucky enough to be upgraded to the Ducati Suite on the club floor. It certainly got our holiday off to a great start! We enjoyed a tasty meal in the restaurant and found all the staff we encountered to be friendly and courteous. We also availed of the 8 night car parking service and shuttle bus to and from the airport which was convenient and efficient. And although we were checking out too early to avail of breakfast I appreciated the opportunity to grab a courtesy coffee-to-go before hopping on the bus. The suite was beautiful, with a very comfortable bed, nice toiletries and quirky themed decor! This is definitely my hotel of choice near the airport!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the hotel. I am delighted to see that your experience with us is so positive and that we are your hotel of choice when in the area.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!