2,043 results
All reviewsthe club loungedublin airportthe holiday innfree shuttlenext morningshuttle servicebar foodan early flightmini bartouzai restaurantrental cargood nights sleepcity centrestayed one nighthotel bareditnorthwoods
Reviewed 3 November 2016

The staff are really helpful & pleasant especially Daniel & our waiter in the bar area.
Rooms was very comfortable, as was the bed.
The exec lounge was a big bonus too & much appreciated.
Housekeeping on floor 4 was excellent.
Look forward to returning in the future.

Room Tip: Quiet room
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear Robin,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the hotel. I am delighted to see that your visit was enjoyable. I will gladly pass on your feedback to Daniel and the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit,

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I left the room to go to the office, when I came back at night, the room was clean. So clean that they even "cleaned" my papers and book. They THREW my book. Just incredible.

They told me that they will recover it, but 2 weeks later I have no answer from them.

First time that I feel unsecure inside the room of a hotel.

The views of my room was a white wall. Quite interesting.

The breakfast was good and the personal very kind.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Miguel B
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear Miguel,

I am very sorry to hear that your book was accidently disposed of, this is highly unusual and would not be our representative of our usual high standards by any means. I will ensure that the necessary corrective will be taken to prevent any such reoccurrence.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I've stayed here on a few occasions in the past both for business and pleasure and have always been happy with my stay. Most recently my husband and I chose to stay here before an early morning flight and were lucky enough to be upgraded to the Ducati Suite on the club floor. It certainly got our holiday off to a great start! We enjoyed a tasty meal in the restaurant and found all the staff we encountered to be friendly and courteous. We also availed of the 8 night car parking service and shuttle bus to and from the airport which was convenient and efficient. And although we were checking out too early to avail of breakfast I appreciated the opportunity to grab a courtesy coffee-to-go before hopping on the bus. The suite was beautiful, with a very comfortable bed, nice toiletries and quirky themed decor! This is definitely my hotel of choice near the airport!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the hotel. I am delighted to see that your experience with us is so positive and that we are your hotel of choice when in the area.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel overlooking a park
Big reception area with helpful staff.
Great bar to have a beer in , sky sport channels showing on the tv.
Fantastic selection of food to choose from at breakfast, a lot of it cooked freshly in front of you by the chef.
Nice room with very comfy bed, clean and tidy.
Tea, coffee and condiments provided along with a kettle in the room,
Making for a very nice overnight stay

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear Vic,

Thank you for your recent review in relation to your stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza.

It is great to see that you enjoyed all aspects of your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

1. Staff are really nice and helpful.
2. Rooms are lovely and bathroom is very big with with separate shower and Bath.
3. Food is average.
4. Free shuttle bus every 20 minutes. You can pick up the us from airport at bay 16.
5. Bad points, I can't think of any.
Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Dear Glen,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza. I am delighted to see that you were pleased with your visit and that you would definitely stay again.

We look forward to welcoming you back!