US$209
US$163
  • Pool
US$173
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$205
US$222
US$184
TripAdvisor
1,998 results
All reviewsthe club loungedublin airportthe holiday innfree shuttlenext morningshuttle servicebar foodan early flightmini bartouzai restaurantrental cargood nights sleepcity centrestayed one nighthotel bareditnorthwoods
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I left the room to go to the office, when I came back at night, the room was clean. So clean that they even "cleaned" my papers and book. They THREW my book. Just incredible.

They told me that they will recover it, but 2 weeks later I have no answer from them.

First time that I feel unsecure inside the room of a hotel.

The views of my room was a white wall. Quite interesting.

The breakfast was good and the personal very kind.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Miguel B
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear Miguel,

I am very sorry to hear that your book was accidently disposed of, this is highly unusual and would not be our representative of our usual high standards by any means. I will ensure that the necessary corrective will be taken to prevent any such reoccurrence.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I've stayed here on a few occasions in the past both for business and pleasure and have always been happy with my stay. Most recently my husband and I chose to stay here before an early morning flight and were lucky enough to be upgraded to the Ducati Suite on the club floor. It certainly got our holiday off to a great start! We enjoyed a tasty meal in the restaurant and found all the staff we encountered to be friendly and courteous. We also availed of the 8 night car parking service and shuttle bus to and from the airport which was convenient and efficient. And although we were checking out too early to avail of breakfast I appreciated the opportunity to grab a courtesy coffee-to-go before hopping on the bus. The suite was beautiful, with a very comfortable bed, nice toiletries and quirky themed decor! This is definitely my hotel of choice near the airport!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the hotel. I am delighted to see that your experience with us is so positive and that we are your hotel of choice when in the area.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel overlooking a park
Big reception area with helpful staff.
Great bar to have a beer in , sky sport channels showing on the tv.
Fantastic selection of food to choose from at breakfast, a lot of it cooked freshly in front of you by the chef.
Nice room with very comfy bed, clean and tidy.
Tea, coffee and condiments provided along with a kettle in the room,
Making for a very nice overnight stay

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear Vic,

Thank you for your recent review in relation to your stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza.

It is great to see that you enjoyed all aspects of your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

1. Staff are really nice and helpful.
2. Rooms are lovely and bathroom is very big with with separate shower and Bath.
3. Food is average.
4. Free shuttle bus every 20 minutes. You can pick up the us from airport at bay 16.
5. Bad points, I can't think of any.
Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Dear Glen,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza. I am delighted to see that you were pleased with your visit and that you would definitely stay again.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 30 October 2016

After 30 hours travelling to Dublin from New Zealand it was a real pleasure to arrive at this hotel and be greeted with friendly, efficient staff. Check in was a breeze and we were in our room within minutes of our arrival. We were pretty exhausted and we relieved to find the room excellent, spacious, clean and a very comfortable bed. We had dinner in the casual dining area adjacent to the bar that night and the food was very good. Breakfast in the main dining room the next morning was excellent as was the service. We liked the Crowne Plaza so much, that when we had finished our tour of Ireland over the period of 2 weeks, we booked in again overnight before our departure for England. This time we were upgraded to a suite on the 7th Club floor and were delighted to be told we could avail ourselves of the complimentary drinks and nibbles in the 7th Floor Club lounge. The range of drinks available was great and the "nibbles" were very tasty and generous. Complimentary light breakfast was also available in the lounge the next morning. All in all a very enjoyable stay and I would not be surprised if this was the best "airport" option in Dublin. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone transiting through Dublin airport.
Rose.

Room Tip: The 7th floor Club rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear Rose,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for your high rating!

I am very glad to see that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and that you would highly recommend to others.