2,146 results
All reviews the club lounge dublin airport the holiday inn free shuttle next morning shuttle service bar food an early flight mini bar touzai restaurant stayed one night good nights sleep hotel bar city centre edit northwoods ireland
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I was attending a function there and firstly need to say that the function room /area is top notch, the food was great and the service excellent.

The location, while handy for the airport and Dublin is very built up with literally hundreds or apartment blocks and office blocks around. There is a park across the road from the hotel but it's hard to get away from the fact that it's on something akin to an industrial estate. Having said that you come here for great functions, on business or en route to the airport and it's a great choice for either.

The rooms were well maintained and I liked the style which was modern with black surrounds and wood.

The breakfast the next morning was buffet style and plentiful. The potatoes cooked with onions were gorgeous and overall it was in my top 2 or 3 hotel breakfasts, and I've done a lot of breakfast as part of travelling for my job!

Recommended.

Date of stay: February 2012
Pius F, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Many thanks for your review!

Delighted to hear that you had such a great experience with us, it is always great to hear such positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Dublin-Northwood.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I have attended meetings/conferences in this hotel and the facilties were always excellent but this was a social stay. Check-in was very attentative. Even though we were attending a social function elsewhere there was still a good atmosphere around the lobby at 2 a.m. when we returned. A quite room was requested and this is what we got. The bedroom had a relaxing decor and was very clean. The bathroom was great as it had a very decent size seperate shower (not quite a wet room) and bath. It also had good environmental controls as the window needs to be kept shut unless you like the sound of early morning flights to wake you up. Good choice at breakfast and for those that need to have a constant coffee/tea intake there is the option of takeways. Will return again in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Many thanks for your review!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Dublin-Northwood.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

The hotel was lovely - room was excellent, large well equipped.Lunch Bar food was very nice and staff were so helpful. Lovely park just opposite to go for a walk. Really well located close to everything.Attended a function at the hotel the night we stayed - function room & food was just wonderful. Buffet Breakfast was very good.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2012

The hotel is clean and comfortable. It has an excellent shuttle service to and from the airport.

So pleased to see that the management have responded to our previous comments regarding the menus, these are much improved.

Date of stay: February 2012
Pius F, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2012

Many thanks for your review!
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Dublin-Northwood.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

Delighted we decided to book another stay at Crowne Plaza Northwood. Check in was great, very pleasant & helpful staff. The reception area was just as immaculate & stunning as our last stay. The room carries through in the same style as the reception, really beautiful.

The bar is open & spacious, great spot for a relaxing drink. There was also live music the night we stayed but we didn't attend as we had small children. We have stayed here a couple of times & never witnessed any children in the bar as we passed. The reception & bar area are as you would expect of a quality hotel.

I think the highlight of the stay simply had to be breakfast. My hubby went out to the car to get the baby's pram so I went to the restaurant with the children to wait for him. We sat at our table, as I had the baby on my knee I couldn't get the childrens breakfast till my hubby returned. Seeing our little ones there the Chef (in full white uniform including perfectly puffed sparkling white chefs hat) came over to them & asked would they like a pancake for breakfast.

My 5 year old twins were delighted to talk to him & told him pancakes were their favourite. It was so lovely of him to come over & really made my girls feel special. The coffee machine at the door of the restaurant & take away cups really are invaluable to those who simply don't have the time for breakfast. There is a car park onsite & the airport is only a stones throw away. We hope to return again during the summer.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Many thanks for your review!
Louie, our Breakfast Chef, is always excellent and he was equally delighted to hear of your feedback!
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Dublin-Northwood.