US$178
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$140
US$127
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$172
US$153
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$161
US$148
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$149
US$130
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$210
US$163
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$192
US$166
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$311
US$231
1,961 results
All reviewsthe club loungedublin airportthe holiday innfree shuttlenext morningshuttle servicebar foodan early flightmini bartouzai restaurantrental cargood nights sleepstayed here for one nightcity centrehotel bareditnorthwoods
Reviewed 9 November 2011

We hadn't originally picked this hotel but unexpectedly the in town Holiday Inn suddenly stopped being part of the chain so a quick change was required. I appreciated that the hotel was closer to the Airport than the City but perhaps I didn't realise quite how far out. However, this did not spoil our visit.

Good first point is the airport pick up bus - excellent service and very quick.

We found our room excellent - very clean and kept that way for a four day stay. We found the staff helpful whenever we asked anything of them. Reception was very efficient. Breakfast was good in its class and the hot food was impressively hot on every breakfast.

We used the hotel as a base and had bought a Dublin Freedom Bus ticket for the duration (from the airport) and the hotels position was no problem as there are plenty buses EXCEPT in the evening and later at night. BEWARE you will see far more out of service buses than those on route.

I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2011

I stayed now in both hotels, the Crowne Plaza and the Holiday Inn.

Crowne Plaza room had the fittings of a hotel with complimentary toiletries and the room was more "luxurious". It has a restaurant and bar downstairs which is great. But the breakfast is not complimentary and is expensive.

Since I have stayed in the Holiday Inn express which is connected, it is best to stay there. More basic but as new as Crowne Plaza and the Inn has a complimentary breakfast. Though point to note, no loyalty points are received from the Inn!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2011

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza in September. It was the first night of our honeymoon before we left for Dublin airport the next morning. My husband is really into motor bikes, especially racing bikes so I was delighted when I booked the Ducati suite for him as a surprise. When we arrived at the hotel to chek in I was the told the suite I had booked was not available. (I had booked way in advance!) They gave us a standard suite, which to be honest wasn't that great, with not much apology. Later that evening I rang reception to see if there was anything they could do (i expalined it had been a surprise for mu new husband) and I was told the manager would be in contact with us. We heard nothing, got charged full price and got no apology.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WexFoodie82
Pius F, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Needless to say, I am disappointed that you did not get, as promised, the Ducati Suite for which I offer my sincerest apologies.

I would very much like that you would afford me the opportunity to make this right. Perhaps at your earliest convenience, you would be as kind as to contact me on pfurlong@crowneplazadublin.ie

Kind Regards,
Pius
General Manager.

Reviewed 18 October 2011

We returned to this hotel (having stayed in April 2011, and been disappointed) for one night's stay this month, and were quite frankly delighted. We were warmly greeted at reception, and given an upgrade to a club room. (This gives you access to a club lounge and would probably be more geared to business travellers, but on a Saturday morning, it was a quiet space with squashy sofas, tea and coffee and chilled soft drinks. Monday to Friday there is a breakfast club, plus there were optics there under lock and key, perhaps for the weary executive to partake of a quiet dram in the evening, away from the chaos of the bar). The bedroom was very clean and warm, and beautifully appointed, with a work space, free wifi, tea and coffee facilities, a mini-bar, bath robe, and had a large spacious bathroom. In here there was an array of toiletries, a bath and separate large shower, with a contemporary sink on a glass-topped shelf. Very nice.
There is a shuttle bus to the airport, which we did not use this time, but appears to be regular and timely. It's just a few minutes on the bus and is very convenient to both terminals.
We chose to take the bus into Dublin city centre, E1.85 each way, and there is a stop just outside the entrance to Northwood Park. Even on a beautiful sunny Saturday with plenty of traffic and travellers, the journey took just 15 minutes to O'Connell Street - which is right in the centre of things.
We asked for information at reception about buses, and were given clear concise information, and the lady who dealt with us even broke a 10euro note, as the bus takes only the exact change. She was very helpful, gave us the correct bus numbers to take, and advised us which stop to go to in order to get the bus back. Everyone was very friendly, with even the cleaning staff bidding us good morning, or good evening.
We ate in the hotel bar that evening, and this was the only time we were slightly disappointed. As before it was a little over-cooled, and we had to seat ourselves at a table for food. We also had to go to the bar to bring back a drink to the table, rather than someone serve us. Not crucial, but just a little niggle. There were a couple of other small issues, but are happy to discuss only the overnight stay in this forum. We retired to bed, had a peaceful night's sleep, with no interruption from lifts or other unusual noises, and awoke refreshed and feeling great.
The breakfast was excellent, with the staff being very friendly, and even the chef engaging us in some chit-chat. Never have encountered this before at breakfast time, and it was refreshing! He was cooking beautiful pancakes and omelettes to order, and was more than happy to do so. We chose to have the full breakfast, and tried everything. The choice of food was excellent, freshly topped-up and of very good quality. A family asked for fresh strawberries with their pancakes, and there was a large plate of fruit delivered pronto to their table.
Overall, we were really happy with our short stay, and would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay pre-flight, and also wishing to visit Dublin for a few days. Pleasant, helpful staff and a clean well-appointed bedroom. Club rooms are extra nice. Do try it.

Room Tip: Club rooms are great - quieter and better bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2011

At check in I was not told where the restaurant was nor times for breakfast. (breakfast was included in our stay) I found the staff not particularly welcoming. The reception area of the hotel is beautiful all black with a large fish tank. I have young children who loved watching the fish!

The room is a bit on the small side but spotless & tastefuly decorated. The bathroom was again spotless & very large with a seperate shower unit & bath. There is air con in the rooms but I found it a bit noisy during the night.

Breakfast was delicious with a wide variety of fresh fruit, cheese, pasteries and a hot breakfast. I found it rather nice that a staff member brings around fresh tea & coffee every 10 minutes or so. They also have a very nice touch of a coffee machine on your way out complete with take out cups so you can bring a coffee with you This is something I have not seen in other hotels.

You have to pay for parking & there is a pay station in reception or you can pay the staff mamber on reception. On the first morning my hubby did not have cash on him so he put the parking charge on the room. On the second morning as I checked out my hubby went to get the car to bring it around the front of the hotel. He paid for the parking in the pay station.

At check out I was told I had to pay for both days parking & I told the lady that my hubby had already paid for that day as he had gone to get the car. She told me he didnt pay anything & insisted on charging both days. So I paid as it was not worth standing there arguing. I went to the front door to find my husband parked there having already paid the parking charge & getting the car. I returned to reception to advise the lady again that my hubby had already paid as he was already out of the car park. At this stage a man came out from the back room at reception & spoke very loudly "your husband did not pay". How embarrassing standing there with the two of them arguing with me over the parking charge. The lady eventually conceded that my husband had in fact already paid as he had the car out of the car park.

She refunded me the one days parking with a disgraceful attitude, without even apologising & the male staff member simply walked away without saying anything further. I left very upset as I was 7 months pregnant at the time & very emotional.

Well I have since decided as the hotel was lovely & so was the breakfast that I'd give them one more chance. Hopefully the staff have amended their attitude as it was only those two. I found the rest of the staff I encountered very friendly. I have already booked in for another stay in December, hopefully I leave in a better state of mind than last time.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Pius F, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Firstly, many thanks for the positive feedback that you have given !

Needless to say, I am disappointed that on this occasion we did not meet the high standards that we have set for ourselves in some areas, assured that I have since addressed. Without constructive criticism it would be hard for us to improve, so again, many thanks for your feedback, to enable us do so.

Delighted to hear that you have since re-booked with us for December and indeed we look foward to welcoming you back to the hotel. If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me personally on pfurlong@crowneplazadublin.ie

Kind Regards,