“Fresh lobster seafood platter ”
Review of Ouzos Bar & Grill

Ouzos Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Dalkey
Price range: US$17 - US$75
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Every time we travel to Dublin yo meet family our friends we always go to ouzo’s service is always excellent food is amazing
I always get the crab for starters my wife gets the squid and the kids get chicken wings I always go for the lobster it’s very keenly priced and my wife loves the fresh scampi wine list is very good they serve until 9pm which is handy I would definitely recommend ouzo’s

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Have been here for dinner 2 nights on the trot as the fish and chips were sooooo good. I am fussy when it comes to batter. This was so wafer thin it was perfect and the fish so moist and beautiful. Can not rate highly enough.
Staff are lovely too.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We asked about a good place to eat at our hotel and mentioned seeing the menu for this restaurant. Our receptionist said it was good. We went for dinner. We had a nice greeting from our server and then it all went to hell. My friend and I both ordered the filet. He ordered MR and I MEDIUM and said I would like to make it a surf and turf. Our waitress said they were out of the crab legs and I said it was ok because I wanted the prawns. Our appetizer was brought out in a timely manner, we had the crab with parmesan. It was good. We then waited a considerable amount of time for our main courses. When they came another server brought them to our table and stated one was well done and the other was med well. I said then they are not ours. She gave our third party person her meal, a seafood linguine, which had almost zero seafood and took our meals back. Manager came over and said "sorry we will remake", I told him to take our vegetables because they would be cold by the time our meals came back. He took just mine and quickly disappeared. Flash forward to our third party person finishing her meal before ours came back. They were cooked correctly but I had no surf with my turf. The servers never came back. The table in front of us got a visit from the manager during our wait for the remake and the manager spent a great deal of time apologizing to them and offered them a free appetizer. We were not offered anything until we went to pay the bill at which time I had asked for the manager twice and was told he was busy and she had no authority to disturb him. This man made us wait over 20 minutes and never returned.
This was the most horrible, unprofessional manager that I have ever encountered and suggest no one ever dine there.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The food in Ouzos is really delicious but in all the years we have been going there we have never managed to get a cold bottle of wine and we must have been there 40 times.
Just break out and buy a new one.
If anyone would like a properly chilled wine go to 1909, Finnegan’s, The Queens, Jaipur and so many others.
It’s actually stops us going there as the wine is never the correct temperature

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Following reading reviews I chose this restaurant to take my mum for lunch. The restaurant was busy when we arrived and we were greeted and shown to our table straight away. We chose the the option of starters and main course for set price of €19.95 which is very good value. We both had the prawns to start followed by seafood linguini and the scampi. All our food was excellent and the service was friendly and helpful. Great experience and will visit again.