“Just what I was looking for!”
Review of Ouzos Bar & Grill

Ouzos Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Dalkey
Price range: US$26 - US$66
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

With many restaurants offering pub food, I was looking for something better, and had my eye out for seafood. I'm happy that I found Ouzos. I chose the salmon, and was happy I did. Very tasty, with just a bit of a sauce for a nice flavor. Cooked just right, and a good portion. VERY happy with it.

Although the emphasis was on wines, they had beer and Guinness on tap, which is what I was looking for.

Dalkey is a cute little town, very walkable. The DART was about a block away from Ouzos. Glad I found this place!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

A few tables looking out at the rainy street. Very warm and attentative staff. Good selection of wines by the bottle and by glass. Also a good selection of wine in half litre carafe. Seafood was good. And reasonably priced. A good place for a filling and tasty metal. Close to the Dart station.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The food was absolutely delicious we couldn't ask for better. The staff were very friendly and the service and atmosphere is top class. We got served promptly. This is definitely a good place to go with friends, family or just a nice date for two. I recommend it if you are in the area.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The food is in need of some improving here and is not worthy of the prices. The burger was very dry and the linguine was stodgy and lacking in seafood.

The staff were lovely and there's a nice atmosphere but I wouldnt be returning.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

It is ok.. first we thought it is Greek food but there is nothing Greek about it ! Only the name..
Food was average . Prawns were ok, meat was not tender . Service was okish. Kind enough but not professional, example wine arrived way after food and port came after the cheese by 10 min while the item.on the menu so "port & cheese". We also had difficulties getting bread, they kept offering crackers.. we would not come back, it is OK but nothing special ..