“Very nice lunch”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Really enjoyed a nice lunch. Excellent fish pefectly cooked and very tasty. Nice atmosphere and good service.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Me and my wife came here for a bit of lunch tonight, we absolutely loved the Christmas atmosphere throughout the pub. I had the soup for starters which was amazing. For mains I had sea bream, the fish was extremely fresh, garnished nicely and full of flavor. My wife had the fish pie which she loved. Our server was very nice. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Recently entertained a delegation from PRC. While the language barrier was something to overcome, The Queens was exactly the right choice to show off an Irish pub / restaurant. The pints were delivered and after the first taste the expressions from my guests was a huge positive. The best was yet to come - steak on the stone went down a treat! My guests were busy sending FB posts back to Wuhan with photos. We had a brilliant time, and I was pleased that it was quite reasonable; good value for money.

1  Thank BayportExport
Reviewed 11 November 2015

We ate here for lunch and found the restaurant absolutley gorgeous. the food is really good and the service is excellent. we will definitely going back.

1  Thank Lydia F
Reviewed 9 November 2015

The lamb stew was amazing; the atmosphere cozy. We couldn't have asked for better service. Great little village too.

1  Thank dcleesattel